Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Not connected?

Daaska11

Reaction score
X Star Premium camera does not engage and the app says not connected to quad but I can engage motors and they all appear to be functioning. Any thought oh and it may have taken a small tumble lol

Disconnect the gimble and clean the contacts. Then plug it all back in. It may help.

Reactions: Marcle
Sounds like you may have damaged something in the tumble. Probably has to go to Autel for repairs.
Try a different usb data cable.

How do you engage the motors if the app is not connected? Definately sounds like something is damaged. When you power on the drone does the camera do anything and make the normal noises?

Ya sounds like it to me too but I bought it used so maybe I will just sell what I can if I can and start over

Ya sounds like it to me too but I bought it used so maybe I will just sell what I can if I can and start over
Maybe call Autel and get an estimate or something. They will likely pay shipping both ways and tell you what it will cost and you can either have them fix it or not and send it back.

well replaced the cable on top of camera now everything works except gimbal?‍♂️ i believe it will cost too much to fix ugh

I had this issue with my replacement XSP that I got second hand. Cleaning the contacts fixed the issue in my case. It will still fly and believe it or not capture video without the app apparently. I was shooting a couple of weeks ago when it kept losing connection to the app. I hit the record button on the controller and just decided to fly it anyway for practice. It was a tricky piloting job...lo and behold, I was checking the footage of stuff I shot later and it had recorded the entire thing. There was plenty of me hovering while I was trying to get the app to reconnect but it was all on there. That to me was bizarre, I didn't think you could record when the app was disconnected.:eek:

I changed the wire on top of camera it solved the connectivity issue but it appears the gimbal or wire in it has broken

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d