Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Night Pics vs Running Lights

KentA

Reaction score
My nighttime stills & videos are polluted by the red glow from the front strobes.

I tried attaching a "lens flare guard", a short tube, to the camera but it reflected the red glare to the bottom of the picture. I hate to cover the front strobes during the night, but what else can be done?

N5.jpg

Yep; it's in starlink someplace.

Starlink, Start, gear icon, quadcopter icon (far left on the top), Front LED Indicator Lights, on/off.

Reactions: KentA
In the early days before apps, I used black electrical tape to cover the lights. :D
It would be nice if Autel could automatically turn out the front lights when a picture is taken or video is being recorded like some of my drones do. Autel does, however, offer an 'off' option via the Starlink app as others have mentioned. Here is how its done...

IMG_1.PNG IMG_2.PNG IMG_3.PNG

In the early days before apps, I used black electrical tape to cover the lights. :D
It would be nice if Autel could automatically turn out the front lights when a picture is taken or video is being recorded like some of my drones do. Autel does, however, offer an 'off' option via the Starlink app as others have mentioned. Here is how its done...
Thank you.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d