Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Update For EVO II V1

OrangeHawk417

Reaction score
Can someone please just send me the link for the newest update for the EVOII...need the one that works with iPhone. I tried looking on other threads and it is just too confusing the way people post them between the V1 and V2 ****

Latest public firmware release is below.

EVO II V1: V2.7.25
Jul-01-2021
Download .BIN File

You can always get the latest at the bottom of this page: EVO II Downloads
There you can also see the beta versions that are currently available, most recent beta being 9/17/21. Be sure to select the proper one for V1 or V2 and Smart Controller or no Smart Controller.

Thank You. I used the DL and updated it yesterday and flew fine all day yesterday and today I ws flying an hour ago and the app crashed twice during flight. Took me a minute to get the app back open the first time it crashed. The 2nd time I was coming back after the first crash and I tried to reopen the app and it wouldn't open after 2 attempts so I just disconnected my iPhone and watched from the RC. When the app crashed I still had control of the Drone at all times btw. Everything on iPhone and Drone are all updated with all new software. Ive never had crashes like this before I DL the new firmware for the Drone yesterday. Before this I was having signal problems both with the GPS and RC. All these problems started not from this most recent Update but the one before it. All flights are in the same areas ive been flying for over a year now and fly almost everyday.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58