Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Product Release: Evo Evolution 2 Wet Suits - Designed to fly in the rain

In NE Ohio it's like riding a motorcycle. I you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride. This year has been extremely bad in Girard. Swamps everywhere. I will be in the market. If you don't fly in the rain, you don't fly.

• Love
Reactions: phantomrain.org
In NE Ohio it's like riding a motorcycle. I you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride. This year has been extremely bad in Girard. Swamps everywhere. I will be in the market. If you don't fly in the rain, you don't fly.

I do ride , and your right about the rain in Ohio: Its just part of the living equations.

The forum members get a nice discounted Package:
You get both the All Black and the Neon Blue EVO 2 Wet Suit with 3 Battery Covers.

Email me at [email protected]
Phantomrain.com

We have some NEW COLORS for the EVO 2 Wet Suits:

Neon Red
Neon Blue
Lunar Purple
Neon Green
White

Pictures coming soon.

Email me at [email protected] There not on the Website yet.

Gear to fly your EVO 2 in the Rain and Make it look more Striking.

These picture were sent in from a new client and they look great, Neon red is not to bad with the EVO 2 , it quickly become a Favorite.

screenshot_02.png

screenshot_01.png

Really interested in this but have a some questions. Did you take apart the camera to see if there was any slow damage happening? How long has it been since the first time you tested the first drone and is it still flying after all that time with no problems?

Really interested in this but have a some questions. Did you take apart the camera to see if there was any slow damage happening? How long has it been since the first time you tested the first drone and is it still flying after all that time with no problems?
We found that the Camera has an air tight seal , where as rain would not effect the camera at all. The motors are Aluminum Brushless motors which are designed to Negotiate water so well that these same kind of Motors are used Submersibles. So Motors have never been an issue on any of the drones. The weak link on the Evo 2 is the battery and the Power Button , and the vents which is why we put all most all of our focus on that . The other problems was to protect the sensors from drips confusing the sensor .

The Evo 2 is out of the all the drones the best made design for the Rain , with a little help from the Wet Suit.

See Phantomrain.org
We offer two color Designs for the Evo 2 Forum members and 3 Air tight battery covers.
so email me at [email protected]

How long have you been testing? And the drones you test with for a period of time are they still flying with no issues?

How long have you been testing? And the drones you test with for a period of time are they still flying with no issues?
We have been testing well over a year now, and we have yet to find a failure point flying in the Rain. And we fly in some serious Rain every time it rains.

One thing that is nice about the Forum is if there ever is a problem, its going to show up here but we fly every day or night it rains.
Thank you

The Neon Red is the best look we have seen for the Evo 2 , its excellent.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your EVO 2 in the Pouring Rain and Capture the Storm.

Option's for the Evo 2 Enterprise accessory mounting point? Do the batteries still fit in the rugged case with covers installed?
The Covers on the Evo 2 go on the back of the Battery so yes, they still fit the Rugged cases.
So the front hood of the Evo 2 Enterprise has a cut out , and than uses a nice 4mm Plug if you choose not to use the plastic clip.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

The Covers on the Evo 2 go on the back of the Battery so yes, they still fit the Rugged cases.
So the front hood of the Evo 2 Enterprise has a cut out , and than uses a nice 4mm Plug if you choose not to use the plastic clip.

Phantomrain.org
Coal
Yes the Enterprise case store batteries vertically, but what about the standard GPC rugged bundle case that stores the batteries horizontally? Pictured below.

So the wetsuit for the Evo 2 Enterprise has a slot out for the accessory mount? Pictures?
Thanks

Attachments

• Batt 1.jpg
    Batt 1.jpg
    681.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Batt 2.jpg
    Batt 2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 4
The plug on the back is 3mm and you should be fine, as its soft. and no matter how much you crush it it will pop back in to shape. But it looks as if it will fit just fine. If the cover was on the side of the battery than it would not fit. but the cover is only on the back and none of the clients have ever gotten back to me to let me know it did not fit. So I think your ok.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Evo 2 in the Rain.

The plug on the back is 3mm and you should be fine, as its soft. and no matter how much you crush it it will pop back in to shape. But it looks as if it will fit just fine. If the cover was on the side of the battery than it would not fit. but the cover is only on the back and none of the clients have ever gotten back to me to let me know it did not fit. So I think your ok.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Evo 2 in the Rain.
Thanks for the clarification. I am upgrading to the Enterprise next month so the batteries will be vertical anyway. I am looking at the attachment of accessories (spot light, speakers and RTK module) with the wet suit installed. Not planning on using any of them in the rain though.

Reactions: phantomrain.org
Thanks for the clarification. I am upgrading to the Enterprise next month so the batteries will be vertical anyway. I am looking at the attachment of accessories (spot light, speakers and RTK module) with the wet suit installed. Not planning on using any of them in the rain though.
Let me know when your ready and what color you were thinking > just email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Do you make a wetsuit for the Mavic 2 Enterprise? The accessory attaching points is basically the same.
Yes we make a dedicated Wet Suit for the Mavic 2 Enterprise , with the same cut out and Plug replacement
Comes with 3 Air Tight Battery Covers and 3 Power Button Seals and 3 Color Designs $124.95 email me at [email protected]
Its the same Wet Suit as the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom except with the cut outs for the add ons.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials