Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New pilot, grateful for this community

jlehet

Reaction score
Yesterday took my first flights with Evo II V2 6k. After studying a bit before flying, it went quite well. Took off and landed off my back deck, which was a bit cluttered for the drone's taste in terms of landing. I kept moving the landing pad around, and I guess 1 out of 4 times it landed on its own -- when it was the clearest of obstruction. Other times I had to manually bring it to the landing pad.

Hoping to take it out to a frozen waterfall that's a bit hard to get to, a gorge I used to climb down when I was younger and less careful (I did fall in that river once, in winter). It's all ice from the rain we've had, so no way I'm going down there; I'll send the bird. Later today, I hope, if it doesn't snow.

I've read a fair number of posts on this site while researching, pre and post purchase, so thanks everyone.

By the way, my Evo II pro came with the "low noise" propellers. Still surprisingly loud to this newbie.

By the way, my Evo II pro came with the "low noise" propellers. Still surprisingly loud to this newbie.
Welcome to the forum......if you think those props are loud you really should try the originals or flying RC helicopters.

IMO the EVO II 6K K with the low noise props is the quietest craft that I have flown for its size.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your E2P, if you think the props & motors are load, fly a DJI Mavic Mini or P4P or FPV, granted, more like a regular mavic. Just as an fyi, fwiw, check to make sure your props are not damaged, no nicks, bends, breaks as those will cause noise.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles