Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Nano Plus premium owner

Casp

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a new owner of Nano plus since yesterday. Flying since 2017 with DJI (Mavic Pro sold FPV sold and still have the Mini and have the Air2S ) and Skydio 2 since end 2021 and now Autel. he looks very cute and hopefully test him soon. Bad weather here but I love to see him in the sky and test him out.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your Nano+. I’m still thinking to get one nano+ as well, but I don’t want to get the firsts ones that was released as they have gimbal issues and Autel recall those. Anyway, Where did you get it from ?

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your Nano+. I’m still thinking to get one nano+ as well, but I don’t want to get the firsts ones that was released as they have gimbal issues and Autel recall those. Anyway, Where did you get it from ?
Autel provided a software update yesterday that is supposed to fix the gimbal "jello" issue.

Hi Edgar, I bought it just in the Netherlands in a online droneshop with a pre order. Had to wait a few months. I like buying Autel Nano plus compared with DJI mini (what i have and really like it). The Autel has more features. Still waiting to fly with him. We have big storms in western Europe atm. Must have some patience.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Hi Edgar, I bought it just in the Netherlands in a online droneshop with a pre order. Had to wait a few months. I like buying Autel Nano plus compared with DJI mini (what i have and really like it). The Autel has more features. Still waiting to fly with him. We have big storms in western Europe atm. Must have some patience.
After your flight, please let us know how it goes. Have a good day and flight safe.

Hi all,

Today I tested the Nano + short in a windy and bit sunny open environment . Like to know how he was doing in the wind and first testing.
So did some short standaard fly tests. As soon the weather is better I do a lot more..
Sofar I can see without doing any calibration.
I like the audio guidance what you do with the drone.
The first test photos and movies are very sharp and lovely.
Love the avoidance but the warning beep is default pretty loud and even with 7m or more he is warning you. Must tweak that I think.
In mode 2 (right stick) the forward and back wasnt working good. I must do a calibration I think.
When I force to land it it takes pretty long time that he knows I want him to land.
Love his fast startup and connecting. GPS signal was a bit slow to get it .
Wind has some influence but didnt changed the photos or movies. Transferring them to my Iphone is really good.

I do more testing soon.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Hi all,

Today I tested the Nano + short in a windy and bit sunny open environment . Like to know how he was doing in the wind and first testing.
So did some short standaard fly tests. As soon the weather is better I do a lot more..
Sofar I can see without doing any calibration.
I like the audio guidance what you do with the drone.
The first test photos and movies are very sharp and lovely.
Love the avoidance but the warning beep is default pretty loud and even with 7m or more he is warning you. Must tweak that I think.
In mode 2 (right stick) the forward and back wasnt working good. I must do a calibration I think.
When I force to land it it takes pretty long time that he knows I want him to land.
Love his fast startup and connecting. GPS signal was a bit slow to get it .
Wind has some influence but didnt changed the photos or movies. Transferring them to my Iphone is really good.

I do more testing soon.
I highly recommend you do all your calibrations prior to taking off for the first time.

Dear all and good morning,

Well I did all calibrations and it was not that. It was offcourse the obstacle avoidance. I did more flying last week and noticed when he is higher off the ground and nothing around him he is reacting normal. He is a awesome little beast. I like the quality of the movies and photo's.
I must get more experience with handling and menu's but he is really nice to have. More flying!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d