Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New member from Utah

Bworth

Reaction score
Just checking in from out Utah. I'm a land surveyor /now i'm a dealer for surveying equipment I graduated from UVU in Geomatics so my education (if I can remember any of it) is in mapping as well. I have my P107 and have been flying for several years now. I fly a number of both dji and Autel drones. I'm on here hoping to learn a few things and share where I can. I'm not here to pitch anything but I am a dealer for enterprise dji and Autel so maybe I can share some insider perspective. Thanks.

Reactions: advexure
Just checking in from out Utah. I'm a land surveyor /now i'm a dealer for surveying equipment I graduated from UVU in Geomatics so my education (if I can remember any of it) is in mapping as well. I have my P107 and have been flying for several years now. I fly a number of both dji and Autel drones. I'm on here hoping to learn a few things and share where I can. I'm not here to pitch anything but I am a dealer for enterprise dji and Autel so maybe I can share some insider perspective. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum @Bworth and we look forward to having you share another dealer perspective. ?

Reactions: Bworth

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58