Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New firmware out - v.1.3.3.25 (Jan 2019)

Always best to install official firmware updates while under warranty since the warranty is theoretically voided if you don't.

With Autel i don't know if that is true.

Did you install the beta? I assumed it was new as it just popped up today when I went to fly in my back yard.

No it's not the Beta, maybe you hadn't given it time to notify you, I regularly check the AR website

I tend to rely on this forum for firmware news and I could only remember seeing a thread about the .25 beta at the end of November. Anyway, it's a mystery why it waited until today to pop up on my screen.

Did someone point out that the beta, or previous firmware release, had broken the link to cached maps, or am I getting confused? I will be annoyed if I have installed that bug today because I rely on the cache.

Reactions: Phillyjon
It is not Beta. I had the upgrade notification pop up on explorer today, but saw nothing when I flew yesterday evening for an hour. I upgraded it and did each of the batteries just to be safe, even though someone stated that this release had no battery updates. Better to take the extra 10 mins and update them anyway IMO. It's raining here, so I won't get to fly until tomorrow to see if I notice anything substantial from the upgrade. Frankly, I have had ZERO issues with this bird, and it lands accurately within inches every single time on RTH.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d