Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New FAA UAV Rules Coming

I’m really not a political person, like this commentator, but I’m also a fan of the constitution. As I posted on another forum:

O-M-G. Nobody read Obamacare either, still haven’t, 3000 pages nobody read, governing 1/5th of the USA economy, voted into law after 5 days (after midnight on a Saturday night, using a parliamentary trick called reconciliation - never meant for use with major legislation - because the Democrats didn’t have enough votes from their own party to pass it normally).

US House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s infamous statement “We have to pass the bill in order to find-out what’s in it...” is the most honest admission of political corruption in USA history....

This is no different— it’s what some call the Deep State. The term refers to US Govt entities acting in an extra-constitutional manner, without proper Legislative oversight — as mandated by the Constitution!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Well... I won't be buying an EVO or anything else if us hobbyists are gonna get screwed. Once the commercial drone alliance kills the hobby, they can take the next step and battle the idiotic flying cars. Bottom line... It's all about the money.

Need a Practical Solution to all of your US/A Woes..?
www.CostaRicaLifestyle.info Since 18 years, I have Never Looked Back and have Never Regretted Leaving that Dysfunctional Cesspool. Jump in, the 'Water' is Very Beautiful... Glad to help anyone considering a Fresh New Life. Cheers

USA Kills Happiness.! The More people Enjoy 'anything', the US Gov will find a Way to Tax it to Death.! Come to Costa Rica and Leave your Troubles Behind.......

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials