Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Evo Pilot

newdayoutdoors

Reaction score
Just wanted to say "hey". DJI convert here. I've owned Phantoms and Mavic Pros. Sold them all. I just got an EVO today. I took it up for a 10 minute or so "quick test" flight. Nice machine. A bit snappier feeling than I am used to but I am sure that will smooth out. 4K @ 60fps will be nice for butter smooth slow mo.

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Reactions: Normex
Nice. Know the feeling but I still have some DJI drones. Looking to flying my new EVO.

I took it up in the late afternoon at my place a couple of days ago. I need to go through all of the camera settings. I was shooting 4K 60 in LOG, neutral for video purposes, but I snapped a few photos. I dumped them into Lightroom where I was able to pull colors out given the decent dynamic range of the camera. Not bad considering, I wasn't necessarily in the right settings for a photo at the time and was just playing around. Looking forward to playing with this drone some more if it ever quits raining here in Indiana.

QkOhVPv.jpg

Just wanted to say "hey". DJI convert here. I've owned Phantoms and Mavic Pros. Sold them all. I just got an EVO today. I took it up for a 10 minute or so "quick test" flight. Nice machine. A bit snappier feeling than I am used to but I am sure that will smooth out. 4K @ 60fps will be nice for butter smooth slow mo.

View attachment 4411
Bienvenue dans le club des EVOLISTE !! Welcome ...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0xD34D