Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Evo owner. Best deal ever

Pman

Reaction score
I'm 54 medically retired USN and then SSDI since 2014. Also belong to the Yuneec forum. Just bought an evo yesterday after 6 months of research.

Got the BB deal with the rugged case plus all the free stuff like the bag with 2 more batteries for a total of 5. Also signed up for their card again as mine had expired years ago from not using meaning I'm going to get 10% back on the purchase for another $120 in credit on top of the $100 credit I already have from their free stuff deal. Totals to somewhere around $500 free after spending $1200 plus the $96 tax from NY stupid rate.
I'm in upstate 14586. West Henrietta just outside of Rochester.
Own many other drones for fun including lots of Yuneec breezes that I bought and repaired really cheap on Ebay and plenty of MJX bugs stuff.
Currently have all the accessory stuff for the evo but the rugged case package wont arrive til Tuesday.
Working on how smooth I can get video to be with a cou pl le of walkera g2d plastic gimbals on a bugs 3 and bugs 3H. They will fly with those gimbals and action cam but the bugs 3 pro will not. Just not enough power to stay in the air long with the pro.
Anyways, thought I would introduce myself. No DJI for me. I'm just not interested in big brother treating me like i cant make good decisions on my own.

Welcome Pman !
From Bingo here and also from the Yuneec Forum.
WOW what a deal you got ! I got the Rugged bundle just before Memorial Day
with one free battery and the car charger .
I thought THAT was a deal !
I hope yours comes to you so you can enjoy it.
Mine lasted two days before I had to RMA it.
Broken Controller arm..

When you get yours, check the camera to see what one you got
from the post 15
Another New EVO Question....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials