Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Evo Lite+ buyer

30plusretlaw

Reaction score
Hi, I just placed my order yesterday for a Lite+. After debating between the Mavic 2s vs Evo lite+ I decided the geo-fencing and better camera were enough to go for the Evo lite+. Fortunately for me, I traded my phone for a new one and received a $450 gift card that I used to lower the price closer to the 2s. I also placed the drone in the cart, fill all the info, but decided to do a little more research, and yesterday I received an e-mail offering 3% off, so that knocked the price another $50. Also if I bought the 2s I would have to pay taxes, not so for the Autel, so I saved another $115 in taxes. So it was a no-brainer going for the Lite+. Looking forward to flying the Lite+. I already own a Mavic Air drone.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi, I just placed my order yesterday for a Lite+. After debating between the Mavic 2s vs Evo lite+ I decided the geo-fencing and better camera were enough to go for the Evo lite+. Fortunately for me, I traded my phone for a new one and received a $450 gift card that I used to lower the price closer to the 2s. I also placed the drone in the cart, fill all the info, but decided to do a little more research, and yesterday I received an e-mail offering 3% off, so that knocked the price another $50. Also if I bought the 2s I would have to pay taxes, not so for the Autel, so I saved another $115 in taxes. So it was a no-brainer going for the Lite+. Looking forward to flying the Lite+. I already own a Mavic Air drone.
purchased from whom

Reactions: dirkclod
I love the Lite+ for it's night imaging quality. Compared to the Mav 3 the Lite+ night imaging is way better than the Mav3.

Agreed.

It's why I'm now leaning towards the Lite+ instead of Evo II Pro 6K despite no smart controller, no mission features, and the wandering gimbal issues.

The super night mode is impressive as hell.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg