Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New EVO for sale SOLD

Don Poteet

Reaction score
I lost my EVO a few weeks ago and after consulting with Autel and sending them the remote and accessories they have sent me a brand new complete EVO. If any one is interest, I can post photos but it is brand new in box still with all the protective labels. I did open the box tho just to see what was inclluded. I will also include an extra battery with just a few flights on it. The price is $875 and I will pay shipping within the continental USA. Please leave a private message if seriously interested.

Could you post pictures?
This is brand new so what kind of pics do you need to see? I'm also throwing in the autel bag that came with my lost drone. And a extra battery. The box contains everything the basic EVO would have brand new.

Attachments

• DSC04269.JPG
    DSC04269.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 39
  • DSC04270.JPG
    DSC04270.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 37
Just curious...why are you selling it? That was great of Autel to replace it. DJI would have said "no tickey,. no laundry". How did you lose it?

Reactions: mixchief
Just curious...why are you selling it? That was great of Autel to replace it. DJI would have said "no tickey,. no laundry". How did you lose it?
I'm a bit gun shy after losing this one. I've been flying drones for several years and this is my first loss. I was flying in a remote area and my tablet wouldn't connect so I was using the live view on the remote. The drone was nearby and in sight but all of a sudden I lost connection. I assumed it would come home and I lost sight of it and have no idea where it might be. The EVO remote doesn't give you any information as far as flight path or flight record or anything like that. I don't know, it may have hit a bird or something. I've looked for it with another drone with no luck. This place is really overgrown with underbrush and near impossible to get thru much less find anything. I was really quite surprised that Autel replaced it. They are a great company tho.

Reactions: Black Dog Drone Ops
Obviouly Autel found an anomaly not of your doing to respond with a full replacement, sh8t happens dude, then you have a responsible company like Autel respond as they should.

The new beta app has flight records. You will be able to see GPS cords.

Out of curiosity, did you get a report from Autel as to what the issue was, might help the rest of us who are keeping their EVOs to prevent a runaway.

Don, Have you looked to see how MANY DJI aircraft have 'flown away'? And how many of those 'fly away DJI's were replaced by DJI? There can be many reasons why a controller (of any brand) could lose it's connection with a tablet or phone, and many of the reasons have nothing to do with the drone or it's controller.

If you have your mind set on the Mavic, let me know (immediately) and I will take your NEW EVO off your hands for you :)

Reactions: mixchief
Out of curiosity, did you get a report from Autel as to what the issue was, might help the rest of us who are keeping their EVOs to prevent a runaway.
I'll try to clear this up. Without the drone there is no way Autel can determine the problem when you are using the built in display on the remote. I was using the display on the remote because I could not connect with my phone. Since the drone has not been recovered there is no way Autel can pull up any flight records.

Don, Have you looked to see how MANY DJI aircraft have 'flown away'? And how many of those 'fly away DJI's were replaced by DJI? There can be many reasons why a controller (of any brand) could lose it's connection with a tablet or phone, and many of the reasons have nothing to do with the drone or it's controller.

If you have your mind set on the Mavic, let me know (immediately) and I will take your NEW EVO off your hands for you :)
I hope I'm not glorifying any particular drone when I mentioned I had a Mavic. I actually have several drones and I like them all. I have two XStar Ps and I like the EVO but I'm just a bit gunshy with it right now.

I am kind of in the same position with my Evo... It is in with Autel now due to a crash when RTH engaged due to low battery and it flies into a tree limb and dropped. The damage wasn't major and it just needs a new roll motor on the gimbal but the bigger concern is that it failed to respond to me using the Pause/Cancel button on the remote when I tried to avoid the accident. I am a very experienced operator having flown Phantoms, Mavics and others for years. The report I got back from Autel states the flight logs do not show the Pause button ever being pressed so initially, they are saying I didn't try to engage it when in fact my finger was on the button, pressed down while it flew rightist the tree limb. Even if they fix the gimbal motor, I told them I still don't trust this drone if it did not record the button being pressed. This would indicate to me the hardware (controller button) is not talking to the software and the whole thing could have easily been avoided if the button had been working. I am waiting to hear back from Autel on what their next steps will be. they are very nice and they listen to your details so I am hopeful they will find the proper correction for this. i would hate for others to be experiencing this sort of problem.

I read somewhere that the pause button has to be held down for a bit before pause takes hold. Anyway I hoipe you have good luck with them. They went above and beyond what I expected of them and I had nothing for them to go on.

I read somewhere that the pause button has to be held down for a bit before pause takes hold. Anyway I hoipe you have good luck with them. They went above and beyond what I expected of them and I had nothing for them to go on.
I have read that you can tap the button to pause a particular action or hold it down to cancel the action totally. Either way, I was simply doing what the manual instructs and tapping or long pressing did absolutely nothing under these circumstances. It was like the button did not connect or communicate with the system at all and going by Autel's statement on my Evo's log, it shows it was never pressed when I know good and well that I pressed it several times in the few seconds I had to respond.Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 6.37.18 PM.png

I'm a bit gun shy after losing this one. I've been flying drones for several years and this is my first loss. I was flying in a remote area and my tablet wouldn't connect so I was using the live view on the remote. The drone was nearby and in sight but all of a sudden I lost connection. I assumed it would come home and I lost sight of it and have no idea where it might be. The EVO remote doesn't give you any information as far as flight path or flight record or anything like that. I don't know, it may have hit a bird or something. I've looked for it with another drone with no luck. This place is really overgrown with underbrush and near impossible to get thru much less find anything. I was really quite surprised that Autel replaced it. They are a great company tho.
yes they are I would stick with autel for that alone!!!!! DJI would say o well I give you 15% off new drone what credit card u want to use.

I am kind of in the same position with my Evo... It is in with Autel now due to a crash when RTH engaged due to low battery and it flies into a tree limb and dropped. The damage wasn't major and it just needs a new roll motor on the gimbal but the bigger concern is that it failed to respond to me using the Pause/Cancel button on the remote when I tried to avoid the accident. I am a very experienced operator having flown Phantoms, Mavics and others for years. The report I got back from Autel states the flight logs do not show the Pause button ever being pressed so initially, they are saying I didn't try to engage it when in fact my finger was on the button, pressed down while it flew rightist the tree limb. Even if they fix the gimbal motor, I told them I still don't trust this drone if it did not record the button being pressed. This would indicate to me the hardware (controller button) is not talking to the software and the whole thing could have easily been avoided if the button had been working. I am waiting to hear back from Autel on what their next steps will be. they are very nice and they listen to your details so I am hopeful they will find the proper correction for this. i would hate for others to be experiencing this sort of problem.
well said.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy