Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New EP2 Owner from Seattle

After being a lurker on this forum and reading all the tales of woe and burning wreckage, I still decided to pick one of these up. I want to see how it compares to my MP2 and I2 and am not a fan of youtube video reviews.

So here I am...

Welcome and congrats on the recent acquisition! Fly safe [emoji41]

Reactions: MikeReidPhotography
Yes I read and appreciated your posts. I'm a golden hour flier and hope it does well against the mp2 and X5s

I think you will be impressed. For me personally I use the video features for jobs more so than the photography portion and the LOG profile combined with the sensor is far better than anything I got out of the DJI drones; even with the M4/3 sensor in the Inspire 1 with the X5. I was never a fan of any of DJI's video LOG options.

You do need to prepare for the narrower FOV though, if you are mainly a landscape shooter the 35mm FF equivalent lens will take some getting used to vs. the DJI drones which I think are around 16mm FF equivalents. I like the narrower FOV because it results in less edge distortion but I mainly shoot events and people more so than landscapes.

I'm looking forward to seeing some great sunset photos from Seattle.

Last edited:
After being a lurker on this forum and reading all the tales of woe and burning wreckage, I still decided to pick one of these up. I want to see how it compares to my MP2 and I2 and am not a fan of youtube video reviews.

So here I am...

Congratulations on your new E2P! Outstanding aircraft!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy