Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New drone in Ontario.... Canada

Bobstaff

Reaction score
Website
www.lighthouseaerialimaging.com
Hi from Ontario Canada.
Long time drone pilot...Adv. ops. Licence. Currently own a Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.
I just added an Evo 2 and so far I'm loving it.
I have a drone business here and will be using the Evo 3 for mapping, 3d modelling and chasing the dog around the yard of course.
I've noticed that the updates seem to come faster than the documentation are released so I'm hoping this forum can enlighten me on some of the new features.
Cheers.

Reactions: Tufargon
Hi from Ontario Canada.
Long time drone pilot...Adv. ops. Licence. Currently own a Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.
I have a drone business here and will be using the Evo 3 for mapping, 3d modelling and chasing the dog around the yard of course.
I've noticed that the updates seem to come faster than the documentation are released so I'm hoping this forum can enlighten me on some of the new features.
Cheers.

Welcome from Northern Ontario.

Reactions: Bobstaff
Hi from Ontario Canada.
Cheers.
I have a Mavic 2 Pro and considered the Enterprise Dual but did some research and hop-scotched to the Autel. Happy I did. After losing my 32 year career in aviation I'm re-inventing myself and combining my love of photography with my love of flying and boyhood hobby of RC flying. It's all new. Looking for a niche market in the area. What is your specialty?

Hi Troff,
Welcome to your new career/obsession!
I spend a lot of time doing 3d modelling and so far the Evo 2 is doing a great job of flying the routes that I want.
I use the Mavic ED as well for modelling and am starting to use the FLIR a bit more.
Revenue flights are still slow in coming, but I am getting LOTS of practice and content flights for my website.

"There's a link for shoreline erosion that shows some of what I like to do."
Is anyone paying you for this work or are you doing this for a hobby?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials