Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New BETA iOS Explorer App V1.0.93.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
This is a copy and paste from the Autel Facebook page. I am just relaying information they have posted there.

Hello EVO iOS users,
We are working to release a new iOS Explorer App V1.0.93. Comparing to the current official version V1.0.87, the changes include:
-Added Polygon Route and Waypoint Flight into Mission Planning mode
-Bug fixes
If you would like to try (or beta test) the app prior to the official release, you can do so by following steps.

To use the iOS beta app,
First, use your iOS device to visit this public invitation link:
https://testflight.apple.com/join/tqiPLmbi
Second, follow the instruction in the link above to install the beta app using TestFlight.

Android Explorer users: we will start a Android beta testing program as well later tonight.
If you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems with the firmware, please let us know immediately by contacting our customer service at 1-844-MY-AUTEL, email us at [email protected], chat with us online at AutelDrones.com, or leave comments below this post.
Thanks for your support.
Born to explore!

Thanks again for keeping us non social media folk in the loop!

@Agustine - where do you get this stuff from their FB page? I keep looking but I never see the beta announcements. I'm assuming I'm looking in the wrong place. Any links you can share? I'd like to follow this stuff too.

Thanks
LP

They actually have two facebook pages. One is mostly for advertising I think. The other is used for social media and this is where you should see the betas being announced.

OFFICIAL Autel Robotics Owners

They actually have two facebook pages. One is mostly for advertising I think. The other is used for social media and this is where you should see the betas being announced.

OFFICIAL Autel Robotics Owners

Once you have the Test App loaded the App will push notifications to your phone when updates or betas are available for download; that has happen with the last two betas for me.

Reactions: LeafPeeper
Yes looks like the more conventional waypoints are added. Prior it was just in a rectangular pattern suitable for mapping. Only small downside so far is speed is limited to 36kmh/22mph max. No idea how it would handle in wind either, if it would get blown away like it does in standard default flying.

Not something I use as I prefer manual flying with fingers on the sticks but it might be something cool to test one day.

Funnily enough DJI added waypoints for the Mavic 2 in go4 but also limited to iOS... Wonder why.. we aLeo have litchi which offers it and is cross platform.

Anyone get the new beta for Android? It just won't show up for me. I have deleted and reinstalled a few times, but nada. ?

Screenshot_20190803-033718_Google Play Store.jpg

What an interesting email address.

UPDATE!

Hello EVO Android Users,
We are working to release a new version of the Android Explorer app V1.0.1.42. The main changes in this version are:
-Added Polygon Route and Waypoint Flight in Mission Planning mode
-Bug fixes

If you would like to try (or beta test) the app prior to the official release, you can do so by following steps.
To use the Android beta app,
First, use your mobile device to visit this link:
?https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.autel.explorer
Second, Login with your Google Play store registered account, if you are not already logged in.
Third, Click the "BECOME A TESTER".
Fourth, click the link - download it on Google Play.
Fifth - Click "Install" and you will get the download installed.
At any time, if you do not want to use the beta app, or want to revert back to the google play store app, you can search “Autel Explorer” in Google Play store, and at the bottom of the “Explorer” app page, click “LEAVE” to leave the beta test group. Then uninstall the beta app, and you will be able to re-install the Playstore released app.
If you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems with the firmware, please let us know immediately by contacting our customer service at 1-844-MY-AUTEL, email us at [email protected], chat with us online at AutelDrones.com, or leave comments below this post.
Thanks for your support.
Born to explore!
Screenshot_20190819-133122_Autel Explorer.jpg
Screenshot_20190819-132414_Autel Explorer.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller