Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel Sky is out

As usual, we put it in pasture before it is finished. And it will still take a long time before it is finalized and operational.
A bit like the Explorer application for the Evo 2 which receives amelorations every month (or not depending on the case) and which is still far from being a finalized application.
For me, it's still a Beta app and we're still the assholes of testers.
Maybe this app will be finalized ......... When the Nano and others will be Out Of Date ...........

Last edited:
Reactions: Theborg
The app is disappeared from Google Play. That was a mirage 🤡

Is still saved on APK...I have tested it today, on Evo2PRO is a NO GO, as you have video feed and basic remote controls...but this is it...no other things work, like to make from app a photo or video...
It could be retrofitted on E2P by Autel, at least for easy works...but i don't think will be...
Damn it....

From the video I didn't really see any advantage over the Autel Explorer app. Did I miss something other than some buttons being in different places and different format?

From the video I didn't really see any advantage over the Autel Explorer app. Did I miss something other than some buttons being in different places and different format?
Is simpler, but sometimes I just need a very simple interface for a video... On other projects is OK the AE from now, but is still full with bugs and settings at video that does not work....

Reactions: Eagle928

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller