Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel Robotics Controller is coming: Now is official :D

Got this from my supplier its up there in price.

Hey Shane,
I have some info for you for the new remote.
It is coming with a 7.9" screen. The price is going to be $2199 incl GST. NZ Dollars

Autel have said that the stock is going to be very limited to NZ for the first few months and we have only secured 3 units. They should be here by the end of the month.

Got this from my supplier its up there in price.

Hey Shane,
I have some info for you for the new remote.
It is coming with a 7.9" screen. The price is going to be $2199 incl GST. NZ Dollars

Autel have said that the stock is going to be very limited to NZ for the first few months and we have only secured 3 units. They should be here by the end of the month.
There's a chip shortage due to cancelled orders during the covid nonsense so now everyone put in an order that will take a long time to get due to the factories being backed up.

This kind of thing tends to drive up prices due to the supply vs demand formula.

Reactions: shane
How cheap has Persona Management Software become? There are serial anonymous posters here pumping a SCAM. There is no Autel Smart Controller for the Evo II--certainly not yet- and any solicitation of funds for preorder is bogus.

We'd like to put this message out and hopefully have to say it just one time. :)

Any marketplace, site, vendor or "salesperson" trying to pre-sell an Autel EVO II Smart Controller is selling something they don't have, and something that has not been released or even confirmed to be a product coming soon.

Given the amount of inquiries we've received about the Smart Remote being "available" on Aliexpress, we know everyone is very anxious. If you wish to "pre-buy" something that is not available or released from a manufacturer, there's nothing stopping you, do so at your own risk. Our team can not tell you when your Aliexpress pre-order will be fulfilled or where it will come from, or even what you will receive! ?

As of today, 4/13/21, the Smart Controller for the EVO II has not been released and is not available. You can be guaranteed that when it does become available, you can either purchase or pre-order it from Advexure. If you wish to sign up for updates and be notified when it becomes available, you can DM our team or email us at [email protected] and we will keep you in the loop with official updates. Note that we are solely a distributor and dealer for North America and Latin America. Timelines, etc could be different in other regions around the world, so if you outside of NA or LATAM we recommend connecting with your local Autel Robotics dealer/distribution partner.

We appreciate everyone's interest and understand your anxiousness. Hang tight! ?

I wonder if the alientec booster will work with it, don’t care about distance gain its all about keeping that reception in built up areas and tall buildings

Just saw a price. Pre order for 1599.00
Air 2s is significantly cheaper. Unless Autel packs controller with a lot of functionality I'd rather buy Air. At least smooth waypoints, just to begin with.

We'd like to put this message out and hopefully have to say it just one time. :)

Any marketplace, site, vendor or "salesperson" trying to pre-sell an Autel EVO II Smart Controller is selling something they don't have, and something that has not been released or even confirmed to be a product coming soon.

Given the amount of inquiries we've received about the Smart Remote being "available" on Aliexpress, we know everyone is very anxious. If you wish to "pre-buy" something that is not available or released from a manufacturer, there's nothing stopping you, do so at your own risk. Our team can not tell you when your Aliexpress pre-order will be fulfilled or where it will come from, or even what you will receive! ?

As of today, 4/13/21, the Smart Controller for the EVO II has not been released and is not available. You can be guaranteed that when it does become available, you can either purchase or pre-order it from Advexure. If you wish to sign up for updates and be notified when it becomes available, you can DM our team or email us at [email protected] and we will keep you in the loop with official updates. Note that we are solely a distributor and dealer for North America and Latin America. Timelines, etc could be different in other regions around the world, so if you outside of NA or LATAM we recommend connecting with your local Autel Robotics dealer/distribution partner.

We appreciate everyone's interest and understand your anxiousness. Hang tight! ?
So this is likely a scam?

Yeah well apple is not gonna have retina display on newest i [ad pro 12in they are going to the Micro mini LED Im still waiting on the ne OLED tech especially google or glasses wise because its gonna be amazing the numbers the got for resolution with no filtering brightness in the 10000 I think it was and better power consumption of course and I wish i could remember the res cause it was unreal they were building the prof a personalized one of a kind screen for him to work with and on but im sure military will get it first..

I Love my Air especially Flying wise I'm disappointed i didn't wait but not I got mine from Costco had a minor crash just broke front landing led and antenna so went to send it back They Sent me another whole new package 2 batteries and SD card for Reg cost and all of a sudden were no longer selling the drone deal or at all and didn't even want the first one back of course new one started an ESC ERRROR out of no where, BUT My Autel pro 6K camera is amazing DJI wont beat it still at 1 in but this EVO 2 6k ifs what i wanted for p;ics defiantly movies are awesome too just not my thing so much yet need to get out of PHX

Last edited:
Reactions: Waldo Pepper
More information will be coming in the next few days. :) You can sign up at the below page to be notified when the Smart Controller can be pre-ordered. We expect to have them landing in your hands within a matter of weeks. Additional updates, pictures, feedback, etc coming very soon from the Advexure team!

More information will be coming in the next few days. :) You can sign up at the below page to be notified when the Smart Controller can be pre-ordered. We expect to have them landing in your hands within a matter of weeks. Additional updates, pictures, feedback, etc coming very soon from the Advexure team!

So does the TriBand support mean they are changing their transmission systems on future drones to be more like O3 ?? Is that 2.4, 5.8 and 6ghz???

the spec sheet on page 1 lists the freq 5.8 highest, 900Mhz lowest

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles