Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel Pilot

Condor 2023

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Sergio Delgado. I have already got the new EVO II PRO V3. In the first fly, I felt so surprised because of the images and video from the smart controller SE. However, the video signal between the drone and the RC was cut halfway when the horizontal distance didn't exceed 5 km. I don't if someone got problems in the same way. Thanks.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: PakNheat380
Hi. My name is Sergio Delgado. I have already got the new EVO II PRO V3. In the first fly, I felt so surprised because of the images and video from the smart controller SE. However, the video signal between the drone and the RC was cut halfway when the horizontal distance didn't exceed 5 km. I don't if someone got problems in the same way. Thanks.
Welcome New Pilot,
That's not very far. My EVO 2 V1 had that problem so I upgraded to a Smart controller and a real fast SD card. Now I can go miles with no problems.

Is it the video signal that's week or id the transmission to control the drone weak or is the SD card not fast enough to keep up with the video feed ?

I'm not sure if the V3 is even close to the same specs as mine.

Good Luck and Happy Flying.

Were you perhaps flying in an urban area and/or lots of obstacles? Or maybe somewhere with radio interference?

I've got the EVO IIPro RTK last November and I really like mine. While flying in late fall and through the first of spring I was getting about 1.5 miles (2.4km) VLOS with an observer midway and at the end of transmission. This was alongside a staight country road with hardwood trees along the road without any leaves

Most of my area is mostly pines with pockets of hardwoods. Since the leaves of the hardwoods have come out, I'm getting only about 3/4 mile (1.2 km) down the same road. I've tested in one area that was mostly open field and got a little over 2 miles with my observer wife looking through binoculars on a tripod. I still had good transmission signal at that point but my wife lost view of it and I RTH.

I think the range i achieved that day in the open fields was far enough for my purposes.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller