Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Price dropped / $950 New Autel Evo with Travel Bag, all accessories and 3 extra batteries NOW $950 + Shipping

Felipe

Reaction score
I am selling my new Autel Evo Drone, all accessories , 3 extra batteries and Eco Travel bag with extra props. I bought this drone thinking I could find time to learn how to fly it. Between running a business, working on long list of projects on my 45 year old GB 32' Trawler giving the family some of my time I can't get around to flying the Evo. It has been flown twice, basically just hovering for 10 minutes each time to make sure everything was functional. Put it back in the box and have not used it again. This drone and I are located in western Washington but many ways to get it to a buyer anywhere in the U.S. Includes a 128 Micro SD card, extra set of props and a total of 4 batteries, 2 of them have never been opened. I spent $1,289 including WA state sales tax on this package, first $950 plus shipping takes it.

Phil

Last edited:
Shame. I would have loved to see footage of that Trawler with your drone. What year is it?

Shame. I would have loved to see footage of that Trawler with your drone. What year is it?

It is a 1974 Grand Banks, the second year they were built in fiberglass.Sweet boat, but at this vintage it makes me a walking stimulus package.

The is hull # 507 built in 1974, the second year they switched from wood to glass.

Attachments

• IMG_1330.jpg
    IMG_1330.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Ansia
I am selling my new Autel Evo Drone, all accessories , 3 extra batteries and Eco Travel bag with extra props. I bought this drone thinking I could find time to learn how to fly it. Between running a business, working on long list of projects on my 45 year old GB 32' Trawler giving the family some of my time I can't get around to flying the Evo. It has been flown twice, basically just hovering for 10 minutes each time to make sure everything was functional. Put it back in the box and have not used it again. This drone and I are located in western Washington but many ways to get it to a buyer anywhere in the U.S. Includes a 128 Micro SD card, extra set of props and a total of 4 batteries, 2 of them have never been opened. I spent $1,289 including WA state sales tax on this package, first $1,100 takes it.

Phil

I’m really tempted, that’s a great offer! What was the original purchase date and do you know if the warranty is transferable?

I am selling my new Autel Evo Drone, all accessories , 3 extra batteries and Eco Travel bag with extra props. I bought this drone thinking I could find time to learn how to fly it. Between running a business, working on long list of projects on my 45 year old GB 32' Trawler giving the family some of my time I can't get around to flying the Evo. It has been flown twice, basically just hovering for 10 minutes each time to make sure everything was functional. Put it back in the box and have not used it again. This drone and I are located in western Washington but many ways to get it to a buyer anywhere in the U.S. Includes a 128 Micro SD card, extra set of props and a total of 4 batteries, 2 of them have never been opened. I spent $1,289 including WA state sales tax on this package, first $1,100 takes it.

Phil
I bought it about a year ago. I am not surtout the warranty. I know a lot of drone pilots have purchased insurance for their drones ( from Farmers or State Farm Ins.) that covers replacement of the drone for about $40-$50 for a year. If you are seriously interested I will also include shipping for that price ( about $50 w/ ins.) or the entire package less shipping for $1050.

Phil

I bought it about a year ago. I am not surtout the warranty. I know a lot of drone pilots have purchased insurance for their drones ( from Farmers or State Farm Ins.) that covers replacement of the drone for about $40-$50 for a year. If you are seriously interested I will also include shipping for that price ( about $50 w/ ins.) or the entire package less shipping for $1050.

Phil

Man, that’s a great offer, let me consider it and I’ll get back to you.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials