Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

need help

Randiego

Reaction score
my eco will not pair i have tried in every order and no luck when i push the pairing bottom on the drone i cont get it to blink. any help would be greatly appreciated. Randiego

my eco will not pair i have tried in every order and no luck when i push the pairing bottom on the drone i cont get it to blink. any help would be greatly appreciated. Randiego
Other than following this video below or turning your aircraft and remote controller off and on again I'm afraid I don't have any other suggestions.

Video -

I know this is from an EVO II user, but he had the same issue - Remote won't connect to drone

He ended up sending his back to Autel and getting it fixed but maybe there's something here in the discussion that would help you.

You may be getting interference, I would try pairing in the middle of nowhere away from everything and turn your cell phone into airplane mode, turn your car off, and sit the EVO on a grassy surface. If you don't have the middle of nowhere or a park nearby then at least just try a completely different location. Also, try different distances between the remote and the EVO. If you are too close it could be causing its own interference.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58