Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Need Evo 1 Remote Controller

Probass

Reaction score
My remote will not function .. anyone have a remote only for an EVO 1 for sale?

Im in florida, they are just some generic antennas for a wifi router bc the original ones fell apart as they do. These have a higher sensitivity and get considerably better range in LOS flying. And the way ive fitted them is a little more robust, i am missing the little 1 cm square cover plates for the back of it but thats all thats wrong with it. Ill see if i can find the phone holder for it. And as for price im not sure what they go for. Ill do a little research

Im in florida, they are just some generic antennas for a wifi router bc the original ones fell apart as they do. These have a higher sensitivity and get considerably better range in LOS flying. And the way ive fitted them is a little more robust, i am missing the little 1 cm square cover plates for the back of it but thats all thats wrong with it. Ill see if i can find the phone holder for it. And as for price im not sure what they go for. Ill do a little research
The last one I see on here was $120
Do you have a pic of it with the missing pieces?

My remote will not function .. anyone have a remote only for an EVO 1 for sale?
I have a very clean standard remote, that I would sale for $200.00 dollars. I picked it up to be able to have a spare controller, and if anyone wanted to learn to fly.

Reactions: Probass
Yes. I have one for sale. $120

Attachments

• IMG_20210903_181103~2.jpg
    IMG_20210903_181103~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210903_181251~2.jpg
    IMG_20210903_181251~2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Ok nevermind I see you will take $100 for it
Sold! Where can I send the $100+ shipping?
Wrong person if you scroll up you will see I was asking 200 but lowest I'll consider shipped is $140 without the lifthor tablet mount and sun visor. $200 if you want everything

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials