Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano Series - ND-filters available (soon)

orr-acle

Reaction score
Finally, Autel and Freewell offer ND-filter for the Nano Series:

-> right now, only available on the uk page, not listed on the us page yet

FreeWell also released an ND filter kit for the Nano series. It includes ND8/16/32/64 and ND1000 filters.
For now, I test only indoors (bad weather). They are easy to install and pass gimbal initializations. For more details, you can check my FreeWell Autel EVO Nano ND filter review.

I might be oldschool - but I just add a slight motion blur in post-processing and don't need to fiddle around with tinted glass sold at diamond prices. ;)

(Did I just commit heresy?)

I might be oldschool - but I just add a slight motion blur in post-processing and don't need to fiddle around with tinted glass sold at diamond prices. ;)

(Did I just commit heresy?)
Yes, 99$ for 6grams of plastic and glass is a bit too much

It's one of those MUST HAVE!!!!!!! hype products.
I also fell for it. :D Bought a set of ND filters for the Mini 2 because just each and everyone told me I can't live without them. Plain impossible!
Desillusion kicked in immediately after trying.
If you record 4K with 30 fps, you need to fly and pan with such a low speed near ground level that the difference made by the ND filter is almost unnoticeable.
And if you record with 60 fps to be able to do faster moves, you're restricted to 1080p.
That's why I spare me the hassle. ;)

It's one of those MUST HAVE!!!!!!! hype products.
I also fell for it. :D Bought a set of ND filters for the Mini 2 because just each and everyone told me I can't live without them. Plain impossible!
Desillusion kicked in immediately after trying.
If you record 4K with 30 fps, you need to fly and pan with such a low speed near ground level that the difference made by the ND filter is almost unnoticeable.
And if you record with 60 fps to be able to do faster moves, you're restricted to 1080p.
That's why I spare me the hassle. ;)
Do you mean it's useless?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jstewie86