Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD!Nano + premium bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forrest

Reaction score
Nano+ Premium bundle.
The orange one
Flown briefly in my back yard.
Sold.
Thank you all.

Last edited:
I’m a new member. I should not have posted an ad. I was unaware or the rules.
I’m sorry.

I’m really a DJI fan. Gave Autel a try.
I too am curious. Most people who bought these are still waiting on them. Only a handful of influencers got them so far so why are you selling it? I mean you knew it wasn't a DJI when you bought it so it must be something specific.

I ask because I'm considering one of these in the future. I have and fly both brands.

I too am curious. Most people who bought these are still waiting on them. Only a handful of influencers got them so far so why are you selling it? I mean you knew it wasn't a DJI when you bought it so it must be something specific.

I ask because I'm considering one of these in the future. I have and fly both brands.
Buyers remorse.

I feel sorry for you. Dji drones are crap! Too many issues with geo fencing rules. Stay away from DJI! Autel is the best!
I wouldn't go far to say that DJI UAVs are *&$@. I've had two and couldn't have faulted either for their flying or photographic capabilities.
I certainly had multiple problems with geo fencing though
I decided to get rid of both, after a particular geo fencing episode cost me a lot in travel and loss of what could have been an ongoing business opportunity.
I've got an EVO II Pro, with a smart controller v1 (finally), and have absolutely no problems at all.
If I need to fly in a restricted zone, getting the appropriate permissions on paper has not been an issue - way less stressful than setting up to fly supposedly with DJI permissions all sorted, only to find it's a no go. Time wasted, and potentially job lost.

Happy and safe flying :D:cool:

I don't think we are supposed to talk about the two drone hack sites to slap the geofence no-fly zones out of some DJI products so I won't. ;)

Buyers remorse.

Hi Forrest

I am considering purchasing this nano but not sure if it has geo fencing built in? please enlighten me

Thank you

It does not. It will inform if in nfz but, it’s up to you to fly it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58