Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano + Mp4 - the file has unsupported compression type Premiere Pro

Admund

Reaction score
I have such problem. Can't import mp4 file to Adobe Premiere Pro 2022. Both format h.264/265. Only .mov works in PP. Davinci with no problem. Files from EVO II pro work great.
With Nano + In Premiere PRo I got this. Change mp4 to mts also dosen't help (find some fix on youtube). Any ideas?

1642586981705.png

Download and install HEVC codec.
If you record H264 will work without it...but in H265 you need HEVC that is not in PP's default codecs, needs to be installed.
Cheers.

Download and install HEVC codec.
If you record H264 will work without it...but in H265 you need HEVC that is not in PP's default codecs, needs to be installed.
Cheers.
I have hevec codec. I also have EVO II pro and works well both 264/265. Will try to uninstall and install again...

Try the Shutter Encoder app. I had to use this to convert my files from mp4 to mov for Davinci Resolve. It was a life saver when using the free version of DR. I now have the Studio version and no longer need to do the conversion but this little app is great. The VLC video viewer app is great for converting too. I would use the Shutter Encoder to covert to .mov then use the VLC to convert it back to .mp4. Both are free but I was so stoked about the SE app I donated to the developer.

Anyone else having this problem? I'm waiting in the wings a little longer to buy this, thanks!

Well, found the problem, is not closing properly the file container.
Just download FFMPEG and use this command in your command prompt:
ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -c copy output.mp4
(You replace input.mp4 with your file and output.mp4 with what you want the new name.)
Will work.

Reactions: lifeisfun
Well, found the problem, is not closing properly the file container.
Just download FFMPEG and use this command in your command prompt:
ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -c copy output.mp4
(You replace input.mp4 with your file and output.mp4 with what you want the new name.)
Will work.
Or just use the Shutter Encoder if command line isn't your thing.

Reactions: lifeisfun
Files are opening and running fine in Premiere Pro 2022.

This is a video of nano h265

Attachments

• 9F95C865-D180-4729-8C79-04791932E573.jpeg
    9F95C865-D180-4729-8C79-04791932E573.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: zetty
Great. Probably was a fix or was a problem at that particular drone.
Still waiting to see a fix for:
- Jelly motion (the image is shaking more that a belly dancer)
- Wind resistance aka speed in Sport mode - you are fkd up if have a low wind and need to get the drone back. Also the Nano + does not compensate for wind in movement with more speed if needed (if you have a wind of 5m/s and you are in tripod mode, does not move...the brain tells me that this needs to be compensated with more speed in order to move with 5m/s = drone needs to increase at 10m/s for example).

Great. Probably was a fix or was a problem at that particular drone.
Still waiting to see a fix for:
- Jelly motion (the image is shaking more that a belly dancer)
- Wind resistance aka speed in Sport mode - you are fkd up if have a low wind and need to get the drone back. Also the Nano + does not compensate for wind in movement with more speed if needed (if you have a wind of 5m/s and you are in tripod mode, does not move...the brain tells me that this needs to be compensated with more speed in order to move with 5m/s = drone needs to increase at 10m/s for example).
If you have jello please send a picture to support of the rear dampeners. They will advise at that point.

If you have jello please send a picture to support of the rear dampeners. They will advise at that point.
Please post one footage that is not shaking like mambo dance at x2 zoom...And not linear shaking (that works with a WARP Stabilizer), but jelly shake like old TV's that had interleaved lines that moves in sides... :)
Would be great to see a post with such raw video (Drone in movement on sides left-right, not standing still), as until now all reviews from Youtube can be seen that have that jelly shakes.
Thanks

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller