Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My missions keep renaming themselves!!

ted1970

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix it?

I plan a mission and name it something when I save it. On the missions page it shows up under it's large thumbnail map. So far so good.
THEN... after I fly the mission, it automatically changes the mission's name to "New Mission 9." And each subsequent mission I fly also gets renamed "New Mission 9" so I now have a bunch of "New Mission 9"'s on my missions page.

Considering I name the missions with an abbreviation of the home address and need to fly them multiple times sometimes, it is really, really annoying. Even when I go back into the mission itself to correct its name, and Save it, the name stays "New Mission 9" when I go back to the main missions page. So I can't even fix it after the system renames it.

Have tried exiting the app and going back in, etc., etc. Using the iOS app on iPad. Anyone else have this problem?

i see this is an old post and I have no answers for you. It's disheartening that nobody bothers any longer to try to figure problems and help others.
I have a mission planning problem which I posted on Autel 1 Help/ I doubt anyone will get back to me

i see this is an old post and I have no answers for you. It's disheartening that nobody bothers any longer to try to figure problems and help others.
I have a mission planning problem which I posted on Autel 1 Help/ I doubt anyone will get back to me
It was worth a try, right?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials