Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My impressions of the EVO ..... 3

claudius62

Reaction score
Continuation of the process and maybe end because I went around the device, I think.
A rubber plug (TPU-Flex) for the battery
Crea_0081-700.jpg

But the most important to me, given the fragility of the battery contacts on the Evo is a very good protection of them when the battery is not in place. And it allows to store the Evo in the bag without the battery in place.
A rubber plug (TPU-Flex) for the Evo.
Crea_0083-700.jpg

Last edited:
In summary, my impressions. If one of them interests you, in M.P. I can give you a download link.
It goes without saying that they can not go beyond the legal framework of personal impression.

EVO_Antenna protection
EVO_Antenna protection.JPG
EVO_BASE 3 BATTS
EVO_BASE 3 BATTS.jpg
EVO_Battery cap
EVO_Battery cap.jpg
EVO_blocking propellers
EVO_blocking propellers.jpg
EVO_BOX 3 UV FILTER
EVO_BOX 3 UV FILTER.jpg
EVO_Button protection A-B
EVO_Button protection A-B.JPG
EVO_Contact Protection
EVO_Contact Protection.jpg
EVO_Gimbal Protect
EVO_Gimbal Protect.jpg
EVO_Radio attachment loop
EVO_Radio attachment loop.jpg
EVO_Tablet attachment
EVO_Tablet attachment.jpg

Reactions: saker
Very nice... great ideas.... would love to make a couple. Did you post up on Thingiverse? Or you can PM link

thanks

Reference the prop block... How far down do the rear prop arms reach? Will this still work in this case? Based on the picture, I'd think yes, but would prefer to confirm before printing. Autel Evo Case | GPC, Inc
For that matter, in a case like this (or the Nanuk equivalent), do the lower arms need to be there? The Evo body stops the rear props on one direction and the foam the other. They're not going to flop around. Is there a version of this for just the forward props?

(Mods - this is not meant as an advertisement. I do not own this case, so I can't take my own pictures - this is just showing the OP the item in question. If there's an issue, please just delete. Thanks)

Cool Stuff! Looking at getting a 3d Printer for the Holidays. Would love to grab these tweaks.

Hello, Yes here is the picture.
If you want the file, you send me a message in MP and I will return the link for loading the STL file.
20191206_100258.jpg

Personally, I disregarded the use of this support because holding the radio by the handles, the palms of hand tend to brush my tablet (Samsung Tab S2 10 ") and change me the display.
That's why I opted for the other support cross scratched behind the tablet.

Last edited:
Reactions: lukappaseidue
Awesome stuff claudius62!!
On a funny note. After reading the title of the thread I thought this was going to be a comedy skit/video of someone imitating the EVO. ?

Sorry if you are disappointed. The circus closed for the winter ..............
See you in Spring .........
Well anyway, Merry Christmas, Tufargon.

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
Not disappointed at all. You have done some great work!
Merry Christmas to you too!!! :)

Baby Yoda does not approve the closure of said circus!
baby-yoda-the-mandalorian-k0bF--1240x698@abc.jpg
You do not want to make baby Yoda cry.

Tell your son that the circus will reopen its doors in Spring, it will console him. Salut hi.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
from what movie, Starwars 43 or something? ?

I grew up with an older brother who is obsessed with the Star Wars world. It's kinda hard not to watch it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy