Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My First flight..NEW (?) Evo ?

swings16

Reaction score
Yesterday..cold windy day here in NYC
I setup my NEW EVO and took it out for a spin
Kept the Movie mode going the whole time
I get back home and i put the 32 gb card in the PC
I see my movies...all dated properly ...2/10/19

EXCEPT for one

Dated 2018 !!!!!!!

a short clip of MY EVO on the pavement with weeds and grass and the weeds blowing around from the props

WTF ?

When i first bought this i didn't use it for months

I recall that the boxes were sealed and everything looked new

BUT i do recall that some things were ajar

It looked like it had been touched ...i can't recall exactly WHAT was touched but i attributed it to it being moved around a bit

i got it from Best Buy and it was a great deal but i am now concerned that somehow this was used before !

ANY thoughts will be appreciated

Thanks All

Martin...NYC

EXCEPT for one

Dated 2018 !!!!!!!

a short clip of MY EVO on the pavement with weeds and grass and the weeds blowing around from the props

WTF ?

It looked like it had been touched ...i can't recall exactly WHAT was touched but i attributed it to it being moved around a bit

i got it from Best Buy and it was a great deal but i am now concerned that somehow this was used before !

Thanks All

Martin...NYC
I read somewhere that all Evos are tested before being shipped. Perhaps yours was tested and QC forgot to delete the video test?

In the video metadata, there should be coordinates on where this video was recorded. Can you find out these?

Reactions: swings16
Thank you kindly Ansia

I was not aware of that (the testing before packaging + Sale)

If that is true then i am relieved

it threw me when i played the movies i shot that were all dated 2/10/19 and ONE from 2018

Hopefully this will be verified by others and i can forget about it

Either way i thank you for your response

Martin...NYC

Reactions: Ansia
I read somewhere that all Evos are tested before being shipped. Perhaps yours was tested and QC forgot to delete the video test?

In the video metadata, there should be coordinates on where this video was recorded. Can you find out these?

I am a rookie and i am not familiar with METADATA etc. I am hoping that others will chime in and verify the test videos that i found and maybe all other owners will verify it...Thanks Again !

I am a rookie and i am not familiar with METADATA etc. I am hoping that others will chime in and verify the test videos that i found and maybe all other owners will verify it...Thanks Again !
simply right click on the movie file and hit properties. Then hit the "Details" tab and scroll down to GPS sectionUntitled.jpg

EXCEPT for one

Dated 2018 !!!!!!!

WTF ?

Thanks All

Martin...NYC

Send it to me and I will test it out, and make sure its working properly.

Sounds like you found an Easter Egg, proof that QC actually happened. Consider that a blessing!

Holy Moley...so it seems to be true...seems logical and you are the 2nd member to say the same..QC

Tip of me to y'all

Makes sense

danke !

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials