Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My first Evo ll pro video

The first video I have taken, is no sound, that is something I have to find out how to add sound.

I'm more than impressed how the drone holds it's space in high winds and the clarity I think is amazing :)

You can add sound to your videos through a video editing software. I use filmora 10. It's resource light, user-friendly yet feature rich and you can purchase it for a one-time fee of $69.99. There are also many other free editing softwares, I just prefer this one.
Happy flying!

I googled "filmora 10" and ended up at this site ??

LINK -> is this correct ??

Looks like a physical item, when I was expecting a computer "program"

I googled "filmora 10" and ended up at this site ??

LINK -> is this correct ??

Looks like a physical item, when I was expecting a computer "program"

I tried to install it on my Linux Mint system but there's something goofy with the WINE software that emulates Windows so I couldn't install it. Got to 77% then it crashes. :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
The first video I have taken, is no sound, that is something I have to find out how to add sound.

I'm more than impressed how the drone holds it's space in high winds and the clarity I think is amazing :)

Nice video, congratulations. I suggest slowly lowering the gimbal angle so there's less sky. The general rule is one-third sky, two-thirds ground. Audio has to be edited in during post production. In this case I'd suggest using the recorder in your phone to capture street noise, then export that file and add it to your aerial. Voiceover and music are also popular options.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marshall@DRONE