Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My Drone My Best Of 2017

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Happy New Year (Bonne Année) to All of You from France, for 2018
One year with my Fantastic X-Star, after a little engine probléme at the beginning of the year, now everything is ok !!
Taken wile 1 year, in south of France and North Italia .
Enjoyed an Share if you like ...
Thank You !
Video Software: Wondershare Filmora, i never use filter, and a lot of sensibility, and good eyes !

Last edited:
One year with my Fantastic X-Star, after a little engine probléme at the beginning of the year, now everything is ok !!
Thank You !
That is freaking AMAZING! Please share more when you can. It's great work and an AWESOME location. Please tell me what editing software you used for this production. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Keith and Franlac
Thank You !
location, location, location. GREAT Job!!

Thanks and Happy New Year to you

Reactions: Keith and Franlac
That is freaking AMAZING! Please share more when you can. It's great work and an AWESOME location. Please tell me what editing software you used for this production. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much for your comment, on my channel you have a lot of my fantastic video....
My Software editing is Wondershare Filmora very very good!! if you have a little computer and little processor ....Believe me !
happy new year WingBot . and if you like me work, please subscribe ! thank you .

Thank you so much for your comment, on my channel you have a lot of my fantastic video....
My Software editing is Wondershare Filmora very very good!! if you have a little computer and little processor ....Believe me !
happy new year WingBot . and if you like me work, please subscribe ! thank you .
I choose Filmora as well. Just show me I have more to learn and apply. They say you "can't teach and old dog new tricks" but in my case, I'm still holding out hope after watching your work. After all, even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually.

Inspiring!

Reactions: Franlac
I choose Filmora as well. Just show me I have more to learn and apply. They say you "can't teach and old dog new tricks" but in my case, I'm still holding out hope after watching your work. After all, even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually.

Inspiring!
Thank you it makes me happy that you like my job, I have been flying for 4 years, and I have done more than 1000 flights or more, I had 4 drones, the 2 x-star are the most sophisticated, and the safest !
when I film I keep only very few pictures, post production work is very long, for my last film is almost 20 hours of work!

Very, very nice! Enjoyed every moment, I recognized a few locales too! I am disappointed you didn’t fly under that little arch bridge though, :)

Thank You !
Video Software: Wondershare Filmora, i never use filter, and a lot of sensibility, and good eyes !

Wow, I think my blood pressure dropped about 20 points watching your video! I learned more in your 8 and a half minutes about composition, style and timing, not to mention the editing ideas, than any training/ed readings I have made to date!!

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, I think my blood pressure dropped about 20 points watching your video! I learned more in your 8 and a half minutes about composition, style and timing, not to mention the editing ideas, than any training/ed readings I have made to date!!

Thanks for sharing.
thank you so much (Merci Beaucoup), for your comment i'm so touched by your pleasure to see my work, if you like subscribe on my Channel youtube Merci from France ...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials