Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My drone EVO NANO crashed into the building.

Reaction score
Meu drone EVO NANO colidiu com o prédio.

Os sensores de obstáculo não funcionaram corretamente e meu drone ao dar ré colidiu com o prédio. A aceleração ou velocidade necessária para que os sensores funcionem corretamente foi inferior a 36 km/h. Sou do Brasil e não sei se a AUTEL vai me auxiliar neste acidente. O que você acha?

Last edited:
My drone EVO NANO crashed into the building.

Obstacle sensors did not work properly and my drone when reversing crashed into the building. The acceleration or speed required for the sensors to work correctly was less than 36 km/h. I'm from Brazil and I don't know if AUTEL will assist me in this accident. What do you think?

see the video
You can call Autel and ask them to look at your flight record file and determine it was your fault or the sensor didn't work properly. I am sure you have that covered with your warranty. Just talk with them.

You can call Autel and ask them to look at your flight record file and determine it was your fault or the sensor didn't work properly. I am sure you have that covered with your warranty. Just talk with them.
Yes. Either they will help or they won't. One has to ask Autel.

Reactions: Drone No Canudinho
Hi guys!
I'm from Brazil and I apologize if the translator doesn't work very well. In fact, I already sent all the information to AUTEL, videos, logs and everything they asked to analyze my accident flight. I'm looking forward to their decision and I've been very positive in that wait. I will send update on AUTEL's response. In advance, my thanks to everyone who is sharing my situation.
Greetings from Brazil

Your translator sucks. You know what the guy meant. That is not funny. He flu backwords and the sensor didn't pick up and didn't break on time and hit the wall. Was not intentional as you imply.
he "flu backwords" at 36 kph expecting the OA was going to stop it from hitting the building. Ergo he flew it into the wall himself.
Trolls or multiple personality disordered individual?-- it's hard to discern when I visit this site exactly who's arguing with whom lately

Your drone was smart...was seeing the windows of the building and did not stopped...
As we all know from manuals and experience, any window will not work on proximity sensors...
So...You crashed by your fault, as I have told you on Youtube channel.

Reactions: lifeisfun
Depois que enviei meu drone para reparo nos EUA, a AUTEL me enviou um drone de cortesia para o Brasil, mas ela não se importou com as taxas alfandegárias que eu poderia pagar e agora não posso receber o drone no meu país devido às taxas serem absurdamente caro e os valores superam o valor do drone que comprei. Já paguei pelo drone uma vez quando o comprei no Aliexpress na China. Não é justo que eu tenha que pagar novamente, pois a própria AUTEL me pediu para enviar o drone para os EUA para reparo. Paguei o frete e agora estou sem meu drone quebrado e não tenho condições de receber outro drone que a AUTEL está me enviando por causa do alto custo. O que eu faço, AUTEL? Não me respondem mais e-mails, apenas me deixaram sozinho e sem respostas.

Attachments

• order in AUTEL.JPG
    order in AUTEL.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 5
Depois que enviei meu drone para reparo nos EUA, a AUTEL me enviou um drone de cortesia para o Brasil, mas ela não se importou com as taxas alfandegárias que eu poderia pagar e agora não posso receber o drone no meu país devido às taxas serem absurdamente caro e os valores superam o valor do drone que comprei. Já paguei pelo drone uma vez quando o comprei no Aliexpress na China. Não é justo que eu tenha que pagar novamente, pois a própria AUTEL me pediu para enviar o drone para os EUA para reparo. Paguei o frete e agora estou sem meu drone quebrado e não tenho condições de receber outro drone que a AUTEL está me enviando por causa do alto custo. O que eu faço, AUTEL? Não me respondem mais e-mails, apenas me deixaram sozinho e sem respostas.
In English :)

After I sent my drone in for repair in the US, AUTEL sent me a courtesy drone to Brazil but they didn't care about the customs fees I could pay and now I can't receive the drone in my country due to the fees being absurd expensive and the values exceed the value of the drone I bought. I already paid for the drone once when I bought it on Aliexpress in China. It's not fair that I have to pay again as AUTEL themselves asked me to send the drone to the US for repair. I paid for the shipping and now my drone is broken and I am unable to receive another drone that AUTEL is sending me because of the high cost. What do I do, AUTEL? They don't answer my emails anymore, they just left me alone and unanswered.

In English :)

After I sent my drone in for repair in the US, AUTEL sent me a courtesy drone to Brazil but they didn't care about the customs fees I could pay and now I can't receive the drone in my country due to the fees being absurd expensive and the values exceed the value of the drone I bought. I already paid for the drone once when I bought it on Aliexpress in China. It's not fair that I have to pay again as AUTEL themselves asked me to send the drone to the US for repair. I paid for the shipping and now my drone is broken and I am unable to receive another drone that AUTEL is sending me because of the high cost. What do I do, AUTEL? They don't answer my emails anymore, they just left me alone and unanswered.
This is AUTEL...Zero care for buyers...keep trying on their Chat, maybe someone will help you...but I would not bet on it...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy