Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

MRK file jumping timestamps?

copenkagan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to figure out the PPK workflow on this since RTK has inherent risks and pitfalls. Yesterday, I completed a test flight, processed it in Emlid Studio, and got back great data. Today, I did a flight on an actual project, went to process it, and got an error. After trying to figure out what is going on, I decided to look at the MRK file. The timestamps on the photos bounce between 422xxx and 400xxx (about a 6 hour difference).

Is this a known issue? Did I make a mistake in setting up my flight? As far as I can tell, there is no way to get corrected positions without flying the site again.

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to figure out the PPK workflow on this since RTK has inherent risks and pitfalls. Yesterday, I completed a test flight, processed it in Emlid Studio, and got back great data. Today, I did a flight on an actual project, went to process it, and got an error. After trying to figure out what is going on, I decided to look at the MRK file. The timestamps on the photos bounce between 422xxx and 400xxx (about a 6 hour difference).

Is this a known issue? Did I make a mistake in setting up my flight? As far as I can tell, there is no way to get corrected positions without flying the site h

Hello everyone,

Is this a known issue? Did I make a mistake in setting up my flight? As far as I can tell, there is no way to get corrected positions without flying the site again.
Have you had any success with this? I cant even figure out how to access a rinex or mrk file from the drone. Just received our rtk module. Trying to figure out all this stuff too

Have you had any success with this? I cant even figure out how to access a rinex or mrk file from the drone. Just received our rtk module. Trying to figure out all this stuff too
Luckily, it seems as if it was a firmware issue. I updated shortly after I created this thread and the issue was specifically mentioned in the changelog, and haven't had a problem since.

If you have the RTK module installed on the craft, you should have an OBS and an MRK file in each image folder (100FTASK, 101FTASK, etc).

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58