Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Movie credits

Catweazle

Reaction score
Good afternoon from sunny (32 degs )south coast of Aust. Good to be back among fellow EVOists.

I have finally conquered editing my first EVO movie and would appreciate having some queries answered.

Q1. My movie is about 2.mins 20 secs long and weighs in approx 3.5 Gig. Is that too large for planting in You Tube and on the Autel forum ?

Q2. Also, I am using backing tune from a free You Tube selection of musicians. I have added credits prior to fade out at the end of the movie. Should I give a mention to the tune and artist. ?

As always, I appreciate the input from fellow members.

cheers

Good afternoon from sunny (32 degs )south coast of Aust. Good to be back among fellow EVOists.

I have finally conquered editing my first EVO movie and would appreciate having some queries answered.

Q1. My movie is about 2.mins 20 secs long and weighs in approx 3.5 Gig. Is that too large for planting in You Tube and on the Autel forum ?

Q2. Also, I am using backing tune from a free You Tube selection of musicians. I have added credits prior to fade out at the end of the movie. Should I give a mention to the tune and artist. ?

As always, I appreciate the input from fellow members.

cheers
Q1. Youtube should accept it. It will take a while to upload though. You cannot upload videos to the Autelpilots forums.

Q2. Always give credit. It will help promote the artist.

Reactions: Catweazle

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials