Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mounting bracket for 360 camera

vfxwolf

Reaction score
Folks,

Anyone know of a good mounting bracket with a 1/4 20 hole for mounting a camera beneath the Evo 2? I'm very aware of covering the sensors on the underside.

I called Autel, and they confirmed the payload capacity for the Evo 2 is 1174 grams

Would love a link up if possible

Folks,

Anyone know of a good mounting bracket with a 1/4 20 hole for mounting a camera beneath the Evo 2? I'm very aware of covering the sensors on the underside.

I called Autel, and they confirmed the payload capacity for the Evo 2 is 1174 grams

Would love a link up if possible
I'm also trying to figure it out. At the moment saddle from FoxFury combined with some adapter looks promising although not very cost-effective.

I'm also trying to figure it out. At the moment saddle from FoxFury combined with some adapter looks promising although not very cost-effective.

Thanks Andrzej,

Wow that's a lot of money for a mount.. $145?! And I'd still need adapters to get to that the camera on there.... :(

Bump...

Has anyone found or created a solution for carrying a gopro or other camera under a EVO II yet besides piecing something together with FoxFury plus other components?

And/or, has anyone come across a light weight, strong, non metalic go pro bracket that works with the FoxFury?

Last edited:
Have seen that in the past. How did it work for you on an EVO II? Were you able to attach and carry a device underneath, or did it only work with a device on top? How did the EVO II handle?

Haven't tried it yet. There's also a guy who 3d prints a carbon bracket that fits around the sensors underneath.

Ideally, I'd like to stick a gopro hero10 on it and see how it flies.

Reactions: gschulzuio
Haven't tried it yet. There's also a guy who 3d prints a carbon bracket that fits around the sensors underneath.

Ideally, I'd like to stick a gopro hero10 on it and see how it flies.
Im looking to attach a MAX to the underside similar to what I can do with my mavic now. Most of what I use that combo for is better if camera is underneath vs. on top. Downside is you need leg extenders, or a platform, or a couple of 4x4 or 6x6 blocks for aircraft to sit on for takeoff/landing. Of course some prefer hand takeoff/hand catch however Im not a fan of emergency rooms :).

Reactions: gschulzuio
Hey, any updates on this one? I am about to buy the mount for Gopro 10 but wanted to hear some opinions.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller