Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Motor spinning!!!

Winslow

Reaction score
I have a problem...The other morning I wanted to capture a beautiful sunrise from my back yard..it was still morning twilight ( partially dark ) and I setup with my landing pad in the backyard near my greenhouse. I turned the controller on and was not going to use my phone and then went to the pad and turned on my Lume Cube Strobe and then the battery. I set it down as usual before turning the battery on. I went back to my controller and started the evo and lifted off to allow it to see it's location and then I pushed the stick forward to move the drone to a clearer area a few feet away, well this is where stupid me comes in...I had set it down on the pad with the camera facing me instead of away as it should be because it was still a bit dark outside. When I pushed forward it naturally came back towards me and hit the side if the greenhouse and flipped. I should have paid attention to the forward lights but did not. Two propellers were stained with grass and everything else was normal. I replaced the propellers. When I took it out to an open area today , a display on the controller said " Motor Spinning ", I had never had that display before. I guess I messed up a motor or need to check something else, I hope not. HELP!!!!! Sorry for such a long message.

Hi. What if you de-attach all 4 propellers and arm the motors, do they spin at all?

You can give this a try. This should reset your EVO. Power on the EVO. Wait till it boots up then hold the power button for 15-20 seconds. The LED lights should flash if I remember right. This will give it a hard reboot. Hopefully it will clear the error message. If not give Autel a call and see what they suggest. Call them don't email as they are so far behind on support they don't bother with emails much.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials