Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mission Planning

hdrosen999

Reaction score
I need to take a video of a commercial building using the Rectangular Mission. Am I able to use either still or video for this?
Thanks in advance

I'm still learning. I have not tried the Planner yet due to space constraints. My question is will the result be video or stills

I'm still learning. I have not tried the Planner yet due to space constraints. My question is will the result be video or stills
You basically program a route of where to follow, and you set waypoints. At each waypoint you can program a behavior... like do a timelapse, or take a video, stop recording, take a picture... etc. Your best bet is to just open the program and play around

I have the same question the OP has, can I use video? I am running Explorer V1.4.18, and when I set up a Rectangular Mission, no where do I see a setting to use 1080 at 30 FPS for video recording. When I fly my mission, the only thing that gets recorded is JPEG files. Any feedback would be appreciated.

This is one of my complaints as well. The settings for Video Recording in Missions is defaulted to 4k at 30fps. You can not alter it. At least I have not found a way.

This is one of my complaints as well. The settings for Video Recording in Missions is defaulted to 4k at 30fps. You can not alter it. At least I have not found a way.

Try pausing the mission and then see if you can change it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials