Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

maps

Anzacjack

Reaction score
i noticed when i flew my first flights this arvo, that when in the map screen, the map does not move to keep the drone in centre of display. it instead just kept panning out to keep the drone from flying of edge of display. I had to move the map with my finger to recentre the drone.
Is this an Autel thing? Is there a way to have the map move to keep drone in centre of view?

cheers :)

That is strange. On my app, the maps moves with the drone. Perhaps it's something with the new explorer app update. I still use an old one.

That is strange. On my app, the maps moves with the drone. Perhaps it's something with the new explorer app update. I still use an old one.
interesting.
Im on the latest (i assume) ipad version 1.6.5. Can confirm that it did this on my iphone and ipad so maybe an IOS version issue. If its something new, hopefully a fix will be coming.
very interested to hear from others on this

Just wanted to ask this question again.
I'm flying with the TRIPLTEK now, where before i was on the ipad pro. Same issue for me. When i select the map to view the drone in flight, the map does not move to keep the drone centred on the map. If i do nothing the drone will fly off the map. I have to keep moving the map manually with my finger to keep the drone on the map.
Are others finding this or have i missed a setting?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d