Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mail into autel

Kenevil

Reaction score
It has been a few weeks since I contacted Autel regarding my gimbal not working.
CRICKETS!!
If I just mail it in to be fixed instead
Of waiting for them to respond, where do I send it and what need to be included

Attachments

• BF84B450-FAF7-4855-ACDD-C8403D0E2E06.jpeg
    BF84B450-FAF7-4855-ACDD-C8403D0E2E06.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
It has been a few weeks since I contacted Autel regarding my gimbal not working.
CRICKETS!!
Sorry to hear that :(
I wouldn't risk it to return it without authorisation.

I had one that had to be sent back but they required you to get an RMA number first, and to do that they had to send me a link to a form to fill in. It took me over a month before they responded to my initial email. Try sending another email, that’s what worked for me.

CRICKETS!!
I added it to my "to do" list and e-mailed them a request every other day for 14 days. Eventually they responded. The sent me a form to fill out. I kept a copy. I sent a copy of the filled out form in every other day for a week. On the 3rd attempt they send me an RMA.

Once the device was sent in with the RMA the repair was completed literally overnight and I had the machine (a smart controller) back in my possession the same week I sent it in. And, the fix was done under warranty.

Not sure what the problem is, probably lack of staff like everyone else, but I think they are trying.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d