Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mac user

Stevenss

Reaction score
Hi guys what video editing software would you suggest I use for Mac to edit my vids

I think it depends one what your trying to do. For fun or for money? Final Cut Pro is a full-pro editing tool. It’s excellent, especially the latest version. But, much can be done with the latest version of iMovie, which is free. FCP supports 4K 60fps, iMovie 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps. BUT, many folks say iMovie can export 4K/60 if the first clip in the edit is 60 does imovie for macbook pro supports 4k60… - Apple Community).

Unless you really need the extensive array of Pro tools, & options in FCP, I’d give iMovie a try, it’s $300 cheaper. It probably has the easiest learning curve, multiple sound track support, and editing tools that are better than you might think — some are a bit buried. Here’s a good beginners tutorial:

I think it depends one what your trying to do. For fun or for money? Final Cut Pro is a full-pro editing tool. It’s excellent, especially the latest version. But, much can be done with the latest version of iMovie, which is free. FCP supports 4K 60fps, iMovie 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps. BUT, many folks say iMovie can export 4K/60 if the first clip in the edit is 60 does imovie for macbook pro supports 4k60… - Apple Community).

Unless you really need the extensive array of Pro tools, & options in FCP, I’d give iMovie a try, it’s $300 cheaper. It probably has the easiest learning curve, multiple sound track support, and editing tools that are better than you might think — some are a bit buried. Here’s a good beginners tutorial:
Thanks man much appreciated

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy