Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lume Cube

Otterdrone

Reaction score
23BB0287-969E-4A95-BCB2-DEFA731969AE.pngDoes anyone know if these would work on the Autel EVO? If not is there any other options for lights on the EVO?

I enquired with Lume Cube and the response was that there were no plans to develop a mount for the EVO. Maybe the Mavic mount will fit with minor mods, only one way to find out. The LC is arguably the best most powerful light in a small package that adapts to virtually any use.

Reactions: Otterdrone
The response from LC is very common when you ask 3rd party providers if they plan on expanding there Apps or product to the Autel line. Most say they have no interest and Autel is just to small of a company to bother with. They need to make money back to pay for R&D and product production which will never happen with Autel.

Reactions: mixchief
Wel, they actually have mounts for the Xstar, I don't know how long it took them to put it out, but they did, maybe Xstar mount sales sucked and they don't want to be stuck with stock, maybe not. one way or another I guess someone with 3D printer chops will make an EVO mount. I know I want one for my EVO and one for my Inspire so they share the Cubes

Thanks mixchief for the info. I have 2 lume cubes ready to go for a while now. I may just have to find my own way to attach them. If I find a good solution I’ll be sure to let you know. Thanks again

I haven't purchased the cubes yet, but when I do I might just try the Mavic mount to see if maybe........

Last edited:
I said it may work. It is just clipped on.
the holder is designed to be attached to a cylindrical "pipe", EVO's legs are not, however, they could be adapted maybe with a "round to square" piece that fit onside. I'm just wondering if the Mavic legs are so different that the LC adapter for the Mavic wouldn't fit.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials