Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

lost bird Saturday, Parts available for sale

flyingfool

Reaction score
Ok I unfortunatly powered up my bird on the metal tailgate of my pick up truck, which caused mag intereference and I didn't allow enough time to grab gps, and had a 20 mph headwind,, = evo got squirly uncontrollable, and headed for the last know gps fix about 20 miles away. : (

so I'm left with a bag of parts, all (3) batteries are in great shape, always kept them at 15-20% discharged and still flew over 20 minutes each,
i have the gymbal lock,
black bag
lens filters
controller
spare props
charger

Ok I unfortunatly powered up my bird on the metal tailgate of my pick up truck, which caused mag intereference and I didn't allow enough time to grab gps, and had a 20 mph headwind,, = evo got squirly uncontrollable, and headed for the last know gps fix about 20 miles away. : (

so I'm left with a bag of parts, all (3) batteries are in great shape, always kept them at 15-20% discharged and still flew over 20 minutes each,
i have the gymbal lock,
black bag
lens filters
controller
spare props
charger
The crystal ball is foggy. What model are we talking about?

So do you still have your parts for sale. I just paid a guy on this forum for roughly the same things and he took my money and ran. Haven't heard from him since. But I still need an Evo 1 controller!! How much are you looking to get for the whole deal?

• Sad
Reactions: flyingfool

i have the gymbal lock,
black bag
lens filters
controller
spare props
charger
Interested in the bag if it’s for the Evo 2 Pro

So do you still have your parts for sale. I just paid a guy on this forum for roughly the same things and he took my money and ran. Haven't heard from him since. But I still need an Evo 1 controller!! How much are you looking to get for the whole deal?
still for sale, if you want I can create a Buyit Now ad on Ebay,,, what are you offering $$$$???

still for sale, if you want I can create a Buyit Now ad on Ebay,,, what are you offering $$$$???
I just lost $250 on almost the same deal but the other guy was including a parts Evo 1 but that doesn't really matter now because he totally riped me off. So this is going to end up being the most expensive used Evo 1 controller ever!
Will you take $150

$350 shipping included , I also have a Lifthor tablet controller mount i paid $100, will work with evo 2 radio i will thow this into the whole package

one battery is recently purchased from best buy, fairly new not more than 5 flights on it, like i said I never leave my batteries charged, so they live long lives

Attachments

• 20211016_085157[1].jpg
    20211016_085157[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20211016_085202[1].jpg
    20211016_085202[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 20211016_085222[1].jpg
    20211016_085222[1].jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7

Latest threads

Members online