Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looks like EVO II could start shipping soon

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Lots of reviewers are stating Autel will be shipping with in a week. Even if that is so are you still going to buy one with all this uncertainty around us right now?

Here are just some of the comments I am seeing on the reviewers Youtube channels.

-Awesome drones but at times like this I don't think I would be purchasing or preordering high price drones.

-The specs of autel seem fine but damn it looks like a 3D printed prototype mavic 2 and phantom 4 pro are better

-Martial Law will end all the fun and Future dreams we have. These drone companies will lose money putting out drones in these critical times.

-Gonna wait for the human malware to pass then I’ll think about ordering it. But could be an update on new Mavic from DJI by then too? Who knows? Either way it looks amazing.

-I would love to have one like this... but not until we can fly outside the house. Aloha ??? keep safe ... praying for protection and healing for our nation and the whole world. God bless!

Lots of reviewers are stating Autel will be shipping with in a week. Even if that is so are you still going to buy one with all this uncertainty around us right now?

Here are just some of the comments I am seeing on the reviewers Youtube channels.

-Awesome drones but at times like this I don't think I would be purchasing or preordering high price drones.

-The specs of autel seem fine but damn it looks like a 3D printed prototype mavic 2 and phantom 4 pro are better

-Martial Law will end all the fun and Future dreams we have. These drone companies will lose money putting out drones in these critical times.

-Gonna wait for the human malware to pass then I’ll think about ordering it. But could be an update on new Mavic from DJI by then too? Who knows? Either way it looks amazing.

-I would love to have one like this... but not until we can fly outside the house. Aloha ??? keep safe ... praying for protection and healing for our nation and the whole world. God bless!
I’ll wait to see whether we’ll be allowed to fly drones freely as the virus crackdown intensifies in Australia. No point in buying something and not be able to fly it except maybe in the local park.

I'm lucky in that I can take-off and land in the 5 acre open space desert preserve next to me. Unfortunately, my XSP isn't exactly quiet, so I must zoom-up to 400' super-fast (master air screw props to the rescue), and fly-off over Lone Mountain across the street. I gotta go over some bazillionare houses to do that, so I'm waiting for their HOA Gestapo to haul me away in irons...

Even up there, on still dawns or dusks, you can hear it. Not sure if it's worth $1700 to get a quieter EVO 2 though. Maybe a Parrot or Evo 1 might be a better choice in these times......I dunno........

I'm lucky in that I can take-off and land in the 5 acre open space desert preserve next to me. Unfortunately, my XSP isn't exactly quiet, so I must zoom-up to 400' super-fast (master air screw props to the rescue), and fly-off over Lone Mountain across the street. I gotta go over some bazillionare houses to do that, so I'm waiting for their HOA Gestapo to haul me away in irons...

Even up there, on still dawns or dusks, you can hear it. Not sure if it's worth $1700 to get a quieter EVO 2 though. Maybe a Parrot or Evo 1 might be a better choice in these times......I dunno........

A bright orange drone won't help stealth either.

Ya'll should get it to document the apparently coming Martial or even Marital law.

Is the obstacle avoidance good enough to dodge bullets?

I want to see the Cost of Extra Batteries? NO GUESSING or they May be this much! Actual Cost, Please!

Dreams .. surely proprietary battery with internal electronics like that of the Evo 1.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials