Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looks Like EVO Batteries Are Back In Stock

And now back in stock 12 hrs later? Man, who’s running this circus? Don’t they have any idea how many are expected to be produced and shipped on a day-to-day basis? It’s like Autel is buying their own goods from another supplier...

And now back in stock 12 hrs later? Man, who’s running this circus? Don’t they have any idea how many are expected to be produced and shipped on a day-to-day basis? It’s like Autel is buying their own goods from another supplier...
or autel didnt expect such a high sales amount

Droneworks seems to always have a large suppy so I am wondering since they are not to far from Autel if they are going right there and cleaning them out.

Droneworks seems to always have a large suppy so I am wondering since they are not to far from Autel if they are going right there and cleaning them out.
it would seem the smart thing to do,they do charge $10 more than Autel.

From what I can tell they charge .99 cents more then Autel unless I am missing something
The only thing you're missing is the fact this "company" can't deliver. Charged my CC, then sat on the order. I cancelled and am now in the B&H queue.

The only thing you're missing is the fact this "company" can't deliver. Charged my CC, then sat on the order. I cancelled and am now in the B&H queue.
several places are doing this,their likely expecting a delivery date but seems as tho Autel cant keep up with demand.

One dealer that keeps their word when one cancels is CarolinaDronz they readily remit your deposit if should you cancel it, Frank is a good chap in that regard.

One dealer that keeps their word when one cancels is CarolinaDronz they readily remit your deposit if should you cancel it, Frank is a good chap in that regard.
yeah but they will sell a battery leaving you with the assumption that their in stock.

yeah but they will sell a battery leaving you with the assumption that their in stock.

You really should get your facts straight and talking garbage about one of the best dealers for UAV's.
WayneH was referring to Droneworks and how they did not come through with the battery he ordered from them. You quoted Normex post making it look like Frank from CarolinaDronz is dishonest when in fact his web site is updated very often if products are in stock or not. If they are not in stock there is no option to buy something that is out of stock.

Reactions: WayneH
You really should get your facts straight and talking garbage about one of the best dealers for UAV's.
WayneH was referring to Droneworks and how they did not come through with the battery he ordered from them. You quoted Normex post making it look like Frank from CarolinaDronz is dishonest when in fact his web site is updated very often if products are in stock or not. If they are not in stock there is no option to buy something that is out of stock.
YOU need to get YOUR facts straight and get off my back,i ordered from this place and was told it WAS in stock when it wasnt in stock,i waited 10 days,called,told me it was on backorder.,and i AM talking about carolina dronz
talk about me focusing on you

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials