Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looks Like Autel has Updated Their Web Page For NFZ Approvals

And here I thought I was already ignoring all the trolls on this site? (S'pose not)
Well now lets see, I have 6,833 Messages and a reaction score of 5,265. Been a member since Jan 18, 2017. Was a moderator on this very forum for two years until I had enough of the BS from some members. Now I wonder who is the troll?

ONLY for countries that require them. Which IS NOT the US or Europe. They only added it because of the countries that required it. Warnas said that in his interview a long time ago. thus why it shows everywhere but not enforced everywhere.

ONLY for countries that require them. Which IS NOT the US or Europe. They only added it because of the countries that required it. Warnas said that in his interview a long time ago. thus why it shows everywhere but not enforced everywhere.
Yes but what is funny is they actually have created a page on their site to unlock zones in China. Wonder just how much China controls the outcome of unlocks in their country.
Would be nice to hear from someone inside China that has used this to unlock a zone and just how hard it was. From their web page you better ask way ahead of time.

It's been in the FW for over 6 months now. It's only for China and maybe Japan if that affects you.
Autel has officially stated NO NFZ flight restrictions unless MANDATED by the country of use.
In summary. Nothing new.
LOL its been in the firmware ever since I started flying Autel drones back in 2015. They actually screwed up once and activated it in one of their many firmware updates for the X-Star.
Took them almost two weeks to straighten that out.
Like you said nothing new other then having a unlock page added to their web site in the USA for a China unlock.

• Wow
Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy