Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looks like another storm

butch

Reaction score
Ansia, hope you can grab that root again, here it comes again. This time tie your ice chest to the root...;)?

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
Thanks Butch. Karen plans to visit me tomorrow around 2pm. I hope she is good looking and doesn't end up being a dude. ?

The earth just shook quite a bit where I live. It was 6.3 in the Ritcher scale and in about 12 hours Karen is visiting me. It feels like the end of the world is near ?. I'm gonna go clean myself now. ??

• Wow
Reactions: Tufargon
Lol yes, there was a aftershock last night during the tropical storm. It was 5.0 in the Ritcher scale. Everything went well here. Only thing we have now are heavy rains. I am still without electricity. Goes to show you how weak the power infrastructure still is after 2 years from Hurricane Maria. In the past I wouldn't get a blackout with a weak storm like Karen. Now to get ready for work and take a cold shower....?

Lol yes, there was a aftershock last night during the tropical storm. It was 5.0 in the Ritcher scale. Everything went well here. Only thing we have now are heavy rains. I am still without electricity. Goes to show you how weak the power infrastructure still is after 2 years from Hurricane Maria. In the past I wouldn't get a blackout with a weak storm like Karen. Now to get ready for work and take a cold shower....?
Glad you survived and everything went well. ?
Never been in an earthquake but have to dodge a tornado every now and then. Out here in the sticks and in tornado alley, we loose power every time there is a dark cloud. Most people have generators now so we survive. Good luck getting the juice back on.

Reactions: Ansia
Glad you survived and everything went well. ?
Never been in an earthquake but have to dodge a tornado every now and then. Out here in the sticks and in tornado alley, we loose power every time there is a dark cloud. Most people have generators now so we survive. Good luck getting the juice back on.
Thanks Butch. I got power back right after I got out of my cold shower. I want a generator, but my building won't allow me. Something about fumes may put people to sleep permanently. Freaking tree huggers and their wild climate change theories! ??

I'm joking, but yeah, that is the reason why I can't own one. I am so moving within this year.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga