Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Ron Schultz

Reaction score
I have the EvoIIProV2. All firmware and software are up to date. I use both an iPad and an iPhone. Location services are turned on, and I have them turned on for the Explorer App. The drone knows where it is, GPS is correct, and locations show on the iPhone/iPad display. However in my flight logs it shows "Unknown Location" for every flight. Anyone have ideas/solution? Thank you in advance.

I have the EvoIIProV2. All firmware and software are up to date. I use both an iPad and an iPhone. Location services are turned on, and I have them turned on for the Explorer App. The drone knows where it is, GPS is correct, and locations show on the iPhone/iPad display. However in my flight logs it shows "Unknown Location" for every flight. Anyone have ideas/solution? Thank you in advance.
Have seen this on droid (tablets and phone) with my E2P & E2 when looking at logs sometimes after a flight. Once sync flights/missions, will go from unknown to a known location in the area, not always the correct one. Otoh, once synced with airdata, exact and correct location appear. Otoh, for indoor flights with no GPS, dont expect any location data.

Thank you for the reply. Even why I synch my flights/missions no locations show. I have to synch often because I use either an iPhone or iPad, to show the correct number of flights etc. And I don't fly indoors. I'm puzzled as to why. Thanks again.

Reactions: gschulzuio
Thank you for the reply. Even why I synch my flights/missions no locations show. I have to synch often because I use either an iPhone or iPad, to show the correct number of flights etc. And I don't fly indoors. I'm puzzled as to why. Thanks again.
No worries, if you have not done so, try airdata, setup a free account, add your airdata token to autel and when you sync your missions, they will go to airdata. Once at airdata, you can then do reporting, mission replay and many other things.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials