Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Livestream with the Evo II Enterprise

Mladen008

Reaction score
Hi all, back at it again.

I have a ticket open with autel, so hopefully this will get resolved.

Anyone have any issues livestreaming? We have 2 Enterprises, one livestreams no problem, the other says client not compatible. Our IT department checked everything out and figures it has to be something with the aircraft.

We also have 2 autel evo II 6k's, and one livestreams and the other doesn't. Every aircraft has its' own unique RTMP link. Any ideas?

Try to stream to your computer...directly...(VLC).
I've also had some issues while streaming to RTMP, one time is working, another time is not, need to close the app, disconnect, reconnect, start app, re-start RTMP with link...and works...No idea why, even directly on computer sometimes is just not working. Android.

Ok thanks I’ll try that. We stream 2 enterprises, 2 6ks, and 2 DJI ME2As, and the autels are the only ones that give us a problem from our RTMP server. I appreciate the advice!

I've also had some issues while streaming to RTMP, one time is working, another time is not, need to close the app, disconnect, reconnect, start app, re-start RTMP with link...and works...No idea why, even directly on computer sometimes is just not working. Android.
How do I do this? I'm thinking this may be the key to possibly streaming to BT-40s glasses.... (using a USB C/HDMI adapter on my live deck did not work (it does work to see on the Epson glasses from my Crystal Sky but (there's alway a but) the very top line of the screen has 'noise' (don't know what it's actually called, kinda think marching ants but it isn't marching ants))

I'm assuming I need a VLC app on the Moverio's android controller....

How do I do this? I'm thinking this may be the key to possibly streaming to BT-40s glasses.... (using a USB C/HDMI adapter on my live deck did not work (it does work to see on the Epson glasses from my Crystal Sky but (there's alway a but) the very top line of the screen has 'noise' (don't know what it's actually called, kinda think marching ants but it isn't marching ants))

I'm assuming I need a VLC app on the Moverio's android controller....
Never tried like this...assuming that you have a direct connection on wifi and you use a rtmp android base, may work. But you get a lag of 3-4 seconds on it...so...I would be careful with glasses, until you see the tree, you are the tree :)))).
Why don't you use a VR glasses with phone? for example I have for fun a Destek VR glasses in what i put my huawei p30 pro phone and I activate the VR mode from Autel Explorer...I control the camera only by inclining the head...Works perfectly, but is only for fun like FPV mode, not for work.

I know this is an old post, but I'm trying hard to get a way to stream from my Evo II v2. Do you have any instructions on streaming directly to my computer with VLC? I'm struggling to get it setup.

Reactions: RPAerials

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy