Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live deck upgrade

Barney

Reaction score
Anyone had any issues with upgrade of firmware with live deck
i have followed instruction as per Autel video and it appears after pressing download firmware it may have installed evo firmware
now the battery will not charge at all
can the live deck be reset some how

I can’t seem to find any info on the firmware versions. I’m not keen on trying to update without some notes on what the update does. Especially now after hearing of this issue.

yes sorry now i hit the upgrade button
Autel support tell me to discharge and try to recharge again, this did nothing
after 12 hours of charge still only shows one green led blinking does not progress to the other three
looks like the unit is dead

yes sorry now i hit the upgrade button
Autel support tell me to discharge and try to recharge again, this did nothing
after 12 hours of charge still only shows one green led blinking does not progress to the other three
looks like the unit is dead
I have the same problem. No blinking while charging, never more than 1 light.

Good news, at least for me, is the batter is charging!
Here is how to check. Turn on Evo, and the Live Deck. (do not turn on the Remot Control). Connect your phone/tablet to the live deck via USB. Start the Autel application.
Now go into the secret menu and look for the remote control batter.

I have confirmed my LiveDeck is charging. I used it for 3 hrs, and checked the battery level and it was down to 20%. I charged it for awhile and the saw the battery charge % go up.

1604882621188.png

Last edited:
When did you get your LiveDeck. I got one of the very first ones available.

I emailed Support and they stated:

"... there is an older group of LiveDecks that were on an older version of firmware that does not allow for standard firmware update. We can still update the LiveDeck to fix the issues you are experiencing but we will need the LiveDeck to come in for manual update by our technicians"

I am sending mine in to upgrad the firmware. I want to use the Ethernet port.

Purchased mine from B&H photo in feb this year

is the secret menu had to find ?

well i did check as you suggested and remote battery was showing 99% with just one led illuminated on live deck
most bazaar !!!

I have also asked autel support if these units can be reset to their factory settings
still waiting for a reply

Autel support are asking to confirm what firmware version is in the live deck
does anyone know how to check this ?

Attach phone to usb cable. Attach to USB port on Live Deck. Start Autel app on phone. Turn on Drone Go to settings, General, then select firmwareversion take a screen shot and send it to them.

I would Just send it in. I had 15 emails and sent 3 screen shots before they said needed to be sent in. No way for you to reset it. they chargeEd me $30 Since mine is over one year old. Yours may be under warranty

Attachments

• 91C4B12D-3483-4C8A-A1E2-060E219CB8A6.png
    91C4B12D-3483-4C8A-A1E2-060E219CB8A6.png
    306.1 KB · Views: 14
thanks mate will do, yes mine is still under warranty purchased feb this year

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga