Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live deck to PC

AZdroney83

Reaction score
I know it's been asked before but most of the post were somewhat old and had ended with not many answers well since Live Deck has just gone on sale im considering pulling the trigger on it but im curious has anyone actually used it and viewed the feed from the EVO to the PC like it says you can do with Live Deck.

I have not, but here is a video demo. youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_yNnUufnI
I watched a couple but they never really got to the pc connection bit even the one released by Autel they didn't show full capabilities.

I was not aware of a need to go to a PC. If you did that it would be through the HDMI, meaning you would need a capture device of some kind. From the web site: "
3 Outputs Simultaneously
It doesn't matter if you want to display your feed on an HD TV or connect to a cloud broadcasting server. Live Deck has you covered with an HDMI, Ethernet and USB port. All 3 can be connected and outputting at the same time, giving the viewer full app control and a clean feed."

I was not aware of a need to go to a PC. If you did that it would be through the HDMI, meaning you would need a capture device of some kind. From the web site: "
3 Outputs Simultaneously
It doesn't matter if you want to display your feed on an HD TV or connect to a cloud broadcasting server. Live Deck has you covered with an HDMI, Ethernet and USB port. All 3 can be connected and outputting at the same time, giving the viewer full app control and a clean feed."

The need is to use your pc as a command station to broadcast to Facebook live since the autel devs decided to use YouTube who gave a big FU to world and said you need to have a 1,000 subs which is just stupid. Anyway it does state in the description you can use the pc as a screen.Screenshot_20200506-132409~2.png

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t