Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live Deck Ethernet feed

Specky

Reaction score
Good Evening all,

First time post, be gentle please...

A couple of months ago I purchased a Live Deck on the premise you could have three feeds coming from the device.

I’ve now realised, I can only have one,

My HDMI and USB outlets work fine, but not simultaneously (the HDMI freezes, something to do with a power drain).

In addition the Ethernet system doesn’t appear to work either (IP issues etc...) after a bit of searching I can see this was a known issue about a year ago; but everything has gone quite, was there a solution (I’m believe I’m running the latest firmware V1.0.11).

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

TTFN

Have not been able to get the ethernet out on livedeck working, however have used both the hdmi out and usb out. With an adapter, you can go hdmi out to PC in (e.g. hdmi to usb converter), otherwise works great for hdmi feed to monitor, decimator, video board, etc. For the USB out, have only used the large USB port for output to phone or tablet. Note, livedeck appears to only put 1080p hdmi out which is good if your device feeding into is 1080p, however have run into some older video control swx boards only support 1080i, so you would have to feed into a decimator or something else.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58